Chapter 15

I sat back on the sofa with my laptop after Taehyung's parents left. Taehyung was in the bathroom taking a bath. I placed a pillow behind my back as I switched on the laptop.

I didn't go to office today to be with Taehyung.

"Y/n-aah ?"

I heard Taehyung calling for me from upstairs.

"Yes ?"

"My phone is ringing."

I got up from the sofa and ran upstairs to get his ringing phone. I checked the caller ID.

"It's Hoseok." I said leaning onto the wall next to the bathroom.

"Pick the call and tell him I will call him back."

"Okay."

I swiped the accept button and press the phone to my ears.

Hoseok
Taehyung-aah...

Me
Actually it's me Y/n.

Hoseok
Oh , Y/n-aah . How are you ?

Me
I'm fine. Taehyung is actually in the bathroom right now. He said he'd call you back.

Hoseok
Is that so. Then tell him to call me.

Me
I will . Have a good day.

Hoseok
Of course I will. Because I will be meeting my best friend today.

Me
Are you coming to meet him ?

Hoseok
Yes. That's the reason I called him.

Me
I will tell him.

Hoseok
Ok. And tell him to be ready by 4:00pm. I will pick him up.

Me
Okay . Bye.

Hoseok
Bye.

The bathroom door opens with Taehyung in sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. I smiled at him .

"What did he say ?"

He sets the wet towel on the chair before coming to hold me.

"He is going to pick you up at 4:00pm today."

Taehyung frowned, "Where to ?"

"I don't know. He didn't say."

Author's pov

In Taehyung's mind he wanted to stay with Y/n all day long but he didn't say it . He just pulled her to the bed as they both cuddled while watching TV. Taehyung was holding Y/n close to him feeling her body pressed to his after almost a week. His attention wasn't on the screen but on her.

"How was it with your parents ?" Taehyung asked as he stroked her arm with his hand mindlessly.

"I enjoyed myself. They were pampering me like a kid. I'm happy that they have time for me finally."

He smiled at her, "I'm happy to hear that."

She nodded her head, "They wanted to have you for dinner yesterday night."

"That's why you asked me if I was free ?"

"Yeah. But it's okay. We will go some other time."

"If you would've told me about the dinner I would have certainly come. I know it's important to you."

Y/n pressed a kiss on his cheek .

"I know. We can go have dinner with them anytime."

Taehyung hummed as his eyes fixated on the TV screen. Some hot scenes were going on which made him gulp in nervousness. Y/n bit her lips as she turned her eyes to her hands which were fiddling with eachother on her lap.