Mugshot//Sent Away

Luke pov

I walk in the line with three other guys. These guys look psycho but...I probably do too. I sigh picking at my handcuffs and look down. I guard in front of us stares at us holding four black boards. Oh..mug shots. He uncuffs us and pushes all of us inside the small room. We stand in different spots. The guard turns on the microphone clearing his throat.

"Now pose for your mugshot" he orders through the microphone as we hold up our signs for the picture, posing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Ashton pov

After we took our mugshots they made us take a whole picture together since were all charged with the same thing. We were all confused and looked at each other.

"You all will see each other more often to where youre being sent to" thee guard says as he handcuffs us all one by one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Calum pov

My hands twitch as I get handcuffed again. I need to burn something, to be able to look at fire and watch something or someone burn. Ugh. These guys and I look at the guard as he talks again.

"Onto the bus. Youre departure is now" we all groan as he pushes out the door making us walk in a straight line.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Michael pov

I sit on the bus next to this guy who looks asain. I look at the seat across from me and see my mum smiling. I look at her about to say something and she brings her finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. I look down and glance at the guy next to me. Hes looking out the window starring at something picking at his handcuffs.

This could be a good experience to have..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Ill update soon!! I have some ideas on what can happen so ill keep that up thanks!! Bye!