Busted

Luke pov

I walk up my door steps and open my front door to see five police officers pointing guns at me.

"HANDS IN THE AIR!!" One shouts and I walk in slowly raising my hands in the air. A police officer walks over to me pushing me against the wall taking out his handcuffs.

"You have the right to remain silent, any threats will be used against you" the police officer says raising his gun up.

"You are also being charged for first degree murder and drug possession" he says handcuffing me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Ashton pov

I hear the front door slam open as im punching this dead guy. I hear Katie still crying as I hear guns loading. I shake my head and keep punching him. Police officers surround me and I stop punching.

"HANDS IN THE AIR!! AND STAND UP SLOWLY" he says as I stand up raising my hands up. He handcuffs me and walks me to the car.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HE HURT HER" I shout as he pushes me in the back of his car

"youre mental kid" he mutters shutting the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Calum pov

I watch the church building burn down slowly smiling. As police cars drive into the scene with firefighters I laugh. The fire is so pretty why do they want to rid it. A police officer notices me laughing and walks to me.

"Sir do you know what happened?" I nod smiling "what happened then" he asks again

"I lit it on fire"

"Why?"

"because fire is pretty" I say playing with my matches and watch them drop to the floor as the officer handcuffs me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Michael pov

I hear police sirens go off behind me and look at my mum. She frowns and grabs my hand and I smile slightly.

"Theyre taking me away mum" I whisper

"Let them, as long as were together we are okay" I nod and watch the police handcuff me without hesitation

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
This will get somewhat better sorry for the long weird intro!! Update soon! Bye