Its Only Me

Third pov (In the Calming Room)

Calum looks over at Sky with wide eyes as shes drawing again trying not to look over at him. He watches her for awhile before speaking again breaking another silence.

"If you arent speaking because of who did that you should know that I wouldnt let that happen" he whispers so only she can hear him

She only stops drawing and looks down at the picture. He waits for her to let his words sink in and glances at what shes drawing. He looks and sees a girl sitting on top of a mountain, sitting down looking over the mountain. Thats all she has drawn so far and he was curious at what she was going to draw.

"I want you to know that I care about you.." He says resting his hand over her small hand that is holding the notebook.

She flinches at his touch and grips the pen in her hand.

"Its only me.." He whispers.

Sky nods slowly and relaxes a bit as Calum takes the hint and slowly wraps his arms around her pulling her into his chest. She looks at him and at the tv that is still playing Spongebob.

Calum watches her lay her head on his chest, her hand on his shoulder, and he smiles down even though she cant see.

"Youll be safe in my arms.." Calum whispers and they lay together in a comfortable silence watching the cartoon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third pov (on the courtyard)

Ashton was now talking with Samantha about random stuff. He smiles when she laughs, or giggles. He didnt like her nor didnt he dislike her. His feelings were dull still from his last relationship and how it ended.

"Or what unicorn poop looks like!!" Samantha says loudly snapping Ashton out of his thoughts.
"Wouldnt it be like a glittery type?" He asked and she shrugged
"They dont eat glitter though"
"What do the eat?" He asks and she gasps causing him to laugh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Michael pov

Meanwhile with Shan and I, we are walking around the area to walk in peace without disturbance. Michael glances over at me as the wind hits her hair making her beautiful just at sight. I don't even know her and I think im falling for her but I cant at the same time.

"Im surprised you asked to walk around with me.." shan says in a quite loud voice because of the rain.

I grab her hand and she jumps slightly tensing up. I feel bad but I didn't know she would jump like that.

"Yeah me too.."I say nervously remembering how I asked her

"Its only me" I whisper. She nods after a minuet and relaxes holding my hand in a more comfortable way.

"Why were you sent here anyways?" She asks kicking a rock in front of her

"Its a really long story"
"I have all day" I nod and take a deep breath before speaking.

I have always had trouble talking to others about myself because my mother told me that they will someday use my secrets or anything I say to take my mother away. I was scared. Not scared of telling anyone. But scared of her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luke will be in the next part with something happening in his point of view I just didn't want to rush things so update soon!!