CHAPTER 1: STARE

It was a sunny day. The bright sunlight entered the room from the large french windows, bathing a beautiful women sitting on a chair. Her lips bit on the tip of the fountain pen as she hummed a rythimic melody. Her hand reached out to push the strands of hair falling on her cheeks. Her beautiful eyes randomly falled on a group of girls. They all shouted and cheered, pushing each other in order to handover the towel and a bottle of clear water. Some fell down as they compete with each other, landing on the large net.

Lisa stared confused as she looked to the person they were dying to get the attention of. Seemingly only one women's name was heard in the court, 'jennie'. Lisa looked at a beautiful women throwing the ball into the basket, a perfect shot. Her hands swept back her hair falling on her beautiful face. Sweat was dripping down her face as it turned read due to the heat and the exhaustion she received from the play.

"Jennie!" "Here! We brought you water" the crowd got even crazier when she was seen coming out of the court to sit in a nearby bench. Before she could sit, she was already surrounded by a tons of girl. Jennie smiled at them as she received the water from a random girl, "thanks" she winked at them before starting to drink the water. The girls roared and some blushed. "let me help you wipe off your sweat-" a girl took the initiative to come forward and reach out her hand to wipe her cheeks but her hand was grabbed and stopped by a cold hand. "Don't want to trouble a beautiful lady like you" Jennie said, a warm smile lingering on her face while she squinted her nose. She took the towel from her hands, the girl blushed at the skinship they just had.

All the ladies chatted around her trying to get close with her. In the corner the boy's were looking miserable. Looking at each other they shared their towel fighting for an almost emptied water bottle. They looked pitiful.

Lisa watched them all from above sitting on her chair. She leaned on the table, chin resting upon her palm. The pen still stayed between her lips. She looked at the sun as her eyes became blinded for a second, she rubbed them  trying to look in any other direction. Her gaze fall down on Jennie once again. Their eyes meeting, she caught her staring at her.

Lisa was taken by surprise but she couldn't make herself to avoid her stare as she stare into her deep brown eyes. It was a large distance, Lisa was on the second floor and Jennie was down in the playground but looking at her Lisa realized she could clearly see her pupils as they stared back at her. Jennie just stared at her as the other girls tried to get her attention, her expression unreadable but her eyes seem to be sucking her deep as if trying to hint at something.

"Miss manoban! May I get your attention on the board?" "Huh" Lisa shifted her gaze when she heard someone calling her. She looked around herself, staring at her classmates confused. *Knock* *Knock* the teacher banged the ruler on the board getting her attention. Lisa was finally able to recognise the voice. "Ye-yes?" "Please pay attention to the class. The teacher was an aged old man near his fifties, his face looked strict as he turned around to continue explaining on the board.

Lisa nodded getting distracted by the light that was reflected from the teacher's bald shiny head. Finding difficult to look at him she looked down at her notebook blinking her eyes a few times.

__________
My second book! Decided to make this jenlisa as I just love shipping them. I hope you all had a lovely time reading the chapter. Thank you to all the sweeties who had invested their time reading my work. I really appreciate it!!😍