CHAPTER 11: DRESS

As soon as Lisa got out of the car, she looked to around the huge place she was standing in front of, she stared at it with amusement. Lisa has never seen such a stylish, empyreal magnificent villa. Jennie was sure born with a gold spoon.

Jennie stared at Lisa's back the smirk still hadn't left her face, leaning back on the carriage's door, She looked down to the small set of keys that she took out from her pocket and her eyes darkened. She put the keys back into her pocket and continued staring at Lisa with a strong yearning surfacing her eyes. Lisa looked undeniably gorgeous under the moon light. Her back looked radiant and mellow with her still being in her school uniform. Lisa's luscious slim waist made Jennie mad for her, as she licked her lips.

Lisa turned around to look at Jennie, motioning for her to get going. Jennie was not ready to look at Lisa's face, when their eyes met she felt her heart skipped a beat. Lisa looked like a beautiful painting, her hair that was up in a ponytail sway in the air beautifully and the faint smile on her face made her look seductive yet captivating.

She could have stared at her like this for the entire night standing there like an idiot but the eagerness of eating the food her sweeth- Lisa made was eating her out. "Hm. Let's go" Jennie followed her inside. Lisa was still amused by how magnificent the interior was, clean title work and the overall house hinted royalty. Every inch of it was screaming luxury, she wondered how It felt to live in a place like this.

"Come, I'll take you to my bedroom" Jennie caught her wrist lightly and led her up the enormous stairs. Lisa followed silently looking at Jennie's back, she realized there was a huge gap between them but that's just how the world was decided into the people who were super rich where as someone was so poor.

"Did you like it?" Lisa didn't realize that they had already entered Jennie's bedroom. She took in a glance of the inside of the room, constructed with almost same colour that she saw downstairs but everything was so beautiful. Her legs slowly took her to the large floor to ceiling window and she touched the glass staring at her own and Jennie's faint reflection behind her.

Jennie watched her every step. Yes! Lisa probably have loved it. Certainly Jennie didn't want to showcase how rich she was but she should atleast know if her future wife loved the bedroom they will be sharing..soon. Jennie promised to herself that she would give Lisa everything she desired, there was almost nothing that Jennie couldn't provide her with. "Do you want to take a shower?" Jennie asked moving towards the closet and  intentionally searching for the most sexiest nightdress she had. She would love to see how seductive Lisa would look in in them with her beautiful figure. Her hands gripped onto a pitch black short Satin dress.

Lisa took it simply not even taking a proper look at it

Lisa took it simply not even taking a proper look at it. She looked around the room puzzled, "The bathroom, that side" Jennie pointed to the corner of the room and Lisa nodded going inside it.

Jennie smiled before the look in her eyes turned dark, almost psychotic. She grabbed her notebook, opening it she stared at the screen with craziness starting to fill her eyes, the smirk from before having a comeback.

After a while the bright screen displayed the scene of her own bathroom and inside was a women struggling to throw away her uniform, she was none other than Lisa. Jennie looked at her naked figure,  excitement coming from the bottom of her heart, anyone could tell how insane she looked right now.

Lisa went under the shower as her hand tuned it on. The warm water falled on her head, her face, the small droplets of water that were left behind on her eyelashes decorated her eyes like jade. The water ran down her slim waist ,the curvy back of her made Jennie's heart beat voilently. She couldn't deny how beautiful Lisa looked right now, when the hot water touched her pale milky skin giving her skin a light shade of red. The water seemed hot but the women showering under it was even hotter.

Jennie watched her the whole time with interest, not getting bored for even a second. She planned on filling Lisa's circle with her own and she was very confident that no one could stop her, Lisa was bond to be hers. Her thoughts were interrupted when the knob of the door opened. She quickly turned her laptop off and stood up from the couch moving to sit on top of her bed.

Lisa looked at her and her eyes nervously looked around the room. "Do you..have something else that I can wear?" Lisa couldn't deny that the dress was beautiful but she couldn't make herself to wear it, she has never wore something so short before.

Jennie smiled at her and pulled her to sit Infront of the mirror on the small round chair. Lisa was silently watching Jennie taking the hair dryer unaware of what she was going to do next. "Look at yourself.." Jennie said looking down at her head, taking a few strands of her wet hair in between her slim finger. Jennie then looked up at Lisa, looking at her reflection in the mirror their eyes meeting directly looking into eachothers. "... don't you think this dress suits you better?" Jennie looked directly in her eyes trapping Lisa's gaze not allowing her to look away.

Lisa stared at her, then she looked back to herself brushing a small strand of her hair behind her ear, she noticed that she really did look beautiful and she couldn't deny that. Jennie watched her observing herself, as she turned on the machine, combing her fingers through her hair softly as the cold air quickly dried her hair.

Lisa looked to the ground her gaze soft. Was it only her or Jennie looked like a different person at this moment. More mature and reliable at this moment. It's not like she was not reliable before but she seemed different and more beautiful. Though she already was but at this moment she was able to move her heart, make it shook voilently. Lisa didn't know if it was right to think like this about Jennie but she seemed to have ... starting to have feelings for her.

________
It's getting seriously interesting and I'm sure all of you are taking care of yourselves and enjoying the chapters.

I love all of you and thanks for reading 💜-