CHAPTER 13: SLEEP

Jennie settled Lisa down on the large bed covered with deep scarlet sheets. Laying her down, Jennie stepped back and sat on the small couch she was sitting before at, Jennie looked up at Lisa and noticed how beautiful she is, how beautiful the dress looked on her, how even the bed was glowing with charm today inviting Jennie for a hug.

A cold Line of sweat trailed down her face, as she gulped down looking at Lisa with a deep gaze. The urge of touching the beautiful women laying on her bed was eating her out. Yet she couldn't get herself to do that, Lisa's kiss was secretly stolen by her, she already had a taste of the food she cooked herself hence she should stop but the closer they were getting the more eager Jennie was to tame her.

She didn't know how long she was planning to keep Lisa in her house, what If she found out that she was the one who stole the keys purposely, she didn't want Lisa to look at her with loathed eyes, she wanted her love. She gulped again, looking back to Lisa who was laying down on the bed beautifully under the moonlight, her hair scattered over the soft pillow.

Bringing her knees closer to herself she glared at Lisa for making her feel like this! What did she do to her to make her fall in love with her so madly?! Honestly it was Jennie who had been stalking over her after the few months she joined the school. Jennie had always been following her like a ghost and she had collected alot of information on her. Though she could have ask someone else to do that but she wasn't an idiot who had missed out the chance of watching her crush.

The bright moonlight entered the bedroom and the cool breeze soon made the room chilly. Both teh women were fast asleep, Jennie was still in a sitting position and her head was leaning back on the headrest. Lisa felt the room getting colder, the dress barely helping her by providing any warmth. She rubbed her eyes, she was struggling to keep her eyes open and she got up from the bed going toward the refrigerator to get a bottle of water but the realization hit her along with the wall. Wait!...oh? She remembered staying at Jennie's house.

After being hit by the wall she didn't felt so sleepy like before and her eyes fell on the sleeping figure of Jennie who curled herself in a small ball. Why was Jennie here? "..." Lisa walked towards her  and squat down to her level. She looked at her sharp features  that were visible in the night because of the moon light. Her finger tips touched Jennie's soft cheek as she softly poked on it, a small pleasure running over her. She looked to her eyes a d then to her lips, they looking specially welcoming right now, her mind went blank started to become foggy, Jennie's lips were her only focus. She leaned in and in until her lips Met Jennie's  and like a thunder it struck her. Wait!! What the hell is she doing..!

She stepped back rubbing her temples, Jennie was a nice person, she shouldn't have done something so obsecure while she was sleeping. Would Jennie hate her if she knew how Lisa has been felling about her teh whole time? Will they not see each other even as friends then? No. Absolutely not! Lisa didn't want this, once she goes back to sleep everything will be over and that's decided. She brought a small blanket and covered Jennie with it and a cushion below her neck before going back to sleep.

The next day
Jennie and Lisa stared at each other without even knowing why the other was doing the same. Jennie was on teh couch and Lisa was on the bed, both of their face hanging with awkwardness. Jennie thought about the kiss they had last night how she was almost going to rip off the only piece of cloth Lisa was wearing. Teh memory of last night flashed in her head, she remembered almost losing her self control when she kissed Jennie.

Both of them drown into their own guilt not knowing that were so already very close to being together.

_________
It was alot to write almost couldn't stop myself. Had to cut down half teh chapter to make it short and interesting.

Thanks for your love and vote. I love all the people who have helped me reach 1k. For me it was a big achievement. I sincerely thank you all for your support.

Love you all 😍~