CHAPTER 10: PRAISE

The next day as soon as the school got over both of the girls went to the dance studio but this time Jennie didn't ride the bike but her own car.

"I'll play the music and we'll see if you can dance to it." Lisa said pulling her hair up in a pony her bangs resting on her forehead and her big doe eyes had a screen of seriousness passed through them.

Jennie thought about the practice she did yesterday, Lisa would probably praise her to the edge today. Warming up a little bit she smirked but it soon faded as the song started.

🎶Cheonjinnanman cheongsungalyeon
Saechimhan cheok ijen jichyeo na
Gwichanha
Maeil mwo hae eodiya babeun jal ja
Baby, jagi yeobo bogo sipeo
Da bujireopseo

You got me like (Oh, oh, oh)
Igeon amu gamdong eopsneun
Love story (Oh, oh, oh)
Eotteon seollemdo eotteon uimido (Oh, oh, oh)
Negen mianhajiman
I'm not sorry (Oh, oh, oh)
Oneulbuteo nan nan nan

Bichi naneun solo
Bichi naneun solo
I'm going solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo

Used to be your girl
Now I'm used to being the GOAT
You're sittin' on your feelings
I'm sittin' on my throne
I ain't got no time for the troubles in your eyes
This time I'm only lookin' at me, myself and I
(I'm goin' solo) I'ma do it on my own now
Now that you’re alone, got you lookin' for a clone now
(So low) That’s how I'm gettin' down
Destined for this and the crown.🎶

Lisa stared at her, her eyes carried a hint of surprise and amusement. Why did Jennie looked better than before. Even her moments were faintly carried out through the whole time. The song stopped at rap art, Jennie relaxed and looked ta Lisa with anticipation. "How was it?" Her expression screamed for praise as if that's what she desperately lived for.

Lisa looked at her with narrowed eyes, she couldn't deny that Jennie looked seriously too cute at this moment, her alluring eyes sucking her in as if they had a never ending end. She turned her head slightly to the side coughing out nervously, her cheeks turning the deepest shade of soft red, heat arousing. "N-not bad!" She commented tensely, still not able to look Jennie in the eye, she kept on avoiding her gaze.

Jennie quickly perceived the faintest yet deep of blush creeping up her cheeks. Does this mean lisa was very pleased by her dancing but couldn't admit it. Woah!! How can she be so cute?!! Jennie could die peacefully looking at her like this for the last time.

Lisa squirmed under Jennie's never ending stare and couldn't control herself any longer. "Don't stare at me like that!" Lisa hit her on her head bieng taller than her. "Ouch, just admit it that you loved my performance" "it was so-so" Lisa said right after her.

"Yeah as you say mistress" Jennie licked her lips as she smiled. "So should we practice together now, I think I'm already.... worthy of you!"

Jennie said referring to totally something else as took in Lisa's feature. She could only imagine how beautiful Lisa would look in the white wedding dress she wear at their wedding. The video hanging down her face, her body looking dazzlingly beautiful with low v cut showing a bit of her skin. Jennie unconsciously licked her lips, head filling with adult thoughts.

"Yeah, I think you have improved very much.. suddenly?" Lisa said unsure about what took over Jennie overnight. She felt puzzled, Jennie was so secretive her she was comforting and reliable. Lisa couldn't figure out what type of a person Jennie actually was.

Jennie drove lisa back to her apartment, entering into the building Lisa opened up her bag to take out lock keys. "...." she remembered keeping them in the last pocket. Where are they. With a bad feeling she searched her whole bag until most of her stuffs fall down on the floor. "What happened?" Jennie asked with an innocent face, eyebrows rasing. "T-that..i-i" "could it be that you're not able to find your keys?" Jennie made a sad pout looking to the ground, "you said you were going to make me some food before I leave. Are you thinking of going Against your promise?" She sighed, joining her index finger together as she looked up at Lisa who had a uncertain look on her face, she smiled awkwardly.

Thinking for a moment Lisa said, "I'm not going to go back on my words!" Lisa's voice filled with pride as she continued, "I'm still going to treat you but the location can change right?" Jennie leaned back on her door arm crossing near her chest, lips hooking up into a sly smirk as she said, "you aren't thinking of coming to my place..right?"

_______
Hopefully you loved the chapter 😉
Soon Jennie is going to confess to Lisa, very excited about Lisa's reaction!!
Thanks for reading 💜