CHAPTER 7: COMFORT

Standing in front of a flat square building Jennie supported Lisa, she felt the world around her was spinning in circle, holding onto Jennie  she calmed down and look up at Jennie who was staring at her with concern, the helmet was no longer on her head.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to bring some water for you?" Jennie's voice was soft laced with worry. Lisa shook her head as she smiled faintly getting down the bike, "Is this the place you were talking about?" Lisa got up with Jennie's support feeling much better, she received a "hm" from the latter.

Jennie grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside and Lisa followed her quitely. When they entered the large empty room with mirror attached to lateral area of the room, Lisa gasped. The floor was made with rich wood looking shiny and clean, the ceiling contained bright light and in the above corner was an expensive looking air conditioner with speakers and a music player kept just below it.

Lisa turned around to face at Jennie. She didn't expect this, the place seemed more convenient and professional than the one in school. "Just how rich you are to have a heaven like this?" Lisa could only imagine herself builting palace like this after more than 10 year or so of hardwork. It was her dream to own a professional studio of her own.

Jennie scoffed at her comment and walked toward her, her steps slow and steady. Jennie was now extremely close to Lisa as she could feel her cold breath falling on her face. Lisa's face was turning red seeing Jennie so closely. "Did you like it?" "Hm" Lisa nodded getting absorbed in her deep  brown orbs feeling a slight sensation of tingling in her chest. She nodded holding in her breath, She squirmed trying to move away but Jennie stopped her from moving any further by caging her between her arms, her wrist on either side of her head.

"What.." Lisa could feel her legs going numb and jelly. "Wait! Don't move." Jennie said in a stern voice looking down near Lisa's waist. Jennie hand went to touch a sharp nail as she plugged it out, it being loosely nailed. She sighed and moved away, glad that Lisa wasn't hurt.

Lisa looked at her and felt her face going even redder. So it was just the nail? What was she even thinking about?!! Wahhh!!

Jennie saw Lisa's face turning red and asked immediately, "Are you still feeling unwell?" Her face carrying a deep frown. Lisa shook her head for too long sticking to the wall eyes going wide as her thoughts ran wild, why did Jennie looked so cute just now when asking if she was alright?!! Go away! Go away! Lisa shrugged the weird thoughts and immediately changed her complexion to a serious one, grabbing her hairs she pulled them up in a pony.

Jennie who was looking for teh right music glanced at her. A deep blush creeping out on her cheeks when she saw Lisa's slim waist her skirt going a little up as she stretched her hands to her hair. This scene looked hot and Jennie couldn't deny it. Oh! How she wished to kiss those cherry lips of her and stare at her everyday and everywhile.

Jennie was still staring at her when suddenly a blast rung in her ear she looked down to speakers and immediately shut down the loud music. Huff~ one second more and her ears would have died. Lisa was standing there grabbing onto her ears, eyes widening at sudden noise. She looked crazy her face extremely terrified.

Jennie ran to her and Embraced her. Jennie hugged her and gave her the warmth of her body patting her back to calm her down.
"Shh.. I'm here-" Jennie ran her fingers through Lisa's hair letting her head rest on her nape. The two girls stayed calm in the quite room, no one talked.

_________
The ship is starting to sail!! Jennie keep comforting her maybe she need you by her side.
The backstory of Lisa will be explained soon in the coming chapters. Thank you all for appericitaing my work😊!