CHAPTER 3: DEPRESSION

Lisa pursed her cherry lips into a thin line as she leaned against the wall. Hand securely wrapping around the small bag. Two bags on her shoulder one was her usual bag with books and  the other contained her ballet clothes.

She looked down to her legs. While the classes were going on Lisa thought about the paper bag. It would be wrong to take someone else's gift, right? What if they come back to take it? She should be waiting here.

Only after 20 minutes Lisa was starting to get bored, tired of waiting she turned around just about to leave.
.....

In the corner at the end of the either sides, Jennie and her best friend Jackson was standing. Eyeing each other, Jennie whispered to Jackson "bitch! Just go and tell her that the gift is meant for her and that he did not mistaken!", "You make it sound so easy huh? Why don't you go instead afterall you were the one who gifted her those tapes!" Jackson spoke in his wireless earphone glaring at Jennie, Lisa standing by the wall between Their burning gazes.

"Look, you should seriously be going Lisa has been waiting for you near half and hour, would you like it if she dies waiting there for you from waiternemia? And you bieng the pretty girl, who would dare reject you!" Jackson rolled his eyes Thinking back to the morning when he was completely ignored. And geez after that he was forced to share a few drops of water because his friends girlfriend were busy wooing around his best friend.

"Waiternemia? That sounds gross, just don't randomly make things up there is no disease like that." Jennie whisper yelled shooting her gaze through his face. "All right! Just help me this once, I promise to all my video games to you, especially the new ones. I swear!!" Jennie pouted, eyeing him she leaned on the wall like a helpless puppy. Jackson being the rich greedy bastard he was, he felt the deal was quite profitable to him.

He showed his thumbs up to her winking at Jennie, "gross!" Jennie acted as if she was going to puke.

Lisa was stopped when Jackson called her, "hi! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I was the one who put the bag over there. I apologize if seemed rude actually this was to be for you. Just discovered that you were interested in music" Jackson confidentially handled the matter. Lisa stared at him awkwardly and then smiled sweetly, "I am greatful that you thought of bringing me a gift.  But I don't think that I can accept it, it's took expensive." Lisa handed him the bag and bowed before going to leave. Seeing that Lisa was going to leave without taking the gift Jennie whispered in her phone "New task: make her accept the items or else our deal is out"

"Wait!" Jackson panic at the thought of the video games getting further from him. Lisa turned her head when Jackson called out to her she frowned. "um.. that music tapes are not at all expensive. These are fake so please accept them. My best friend is in the hospital fighting from depression, her dream is to  giveaway all the fake tapes she has created. Please accept it, she'll be very happy to know that some one was willing to have them, please help her!" Jackson wiped a fake tear, his inside tearing out of confidence. Today was a remarkable day, he discovered that he was more smarter than he thought he was. Coming back to reality he brought a dramatic expression on his face.

"Uh-" Lisa who listened to the sad story of his best friend, trying to sell music tapes, she didn't knew how to answer him.

"Please don't say no!" Jackson pushed the bag in her embrace and ran back without looking at her once, he only said "I need to go see if my friend is still alive or not."

"..." Lisa looked down at the bag in her hands and sighed, looks like she was left with no choice.

.........

In a small alley behind the school, a man begged for forgiveness. He looked at the person in front of her with horrified eyes.

"Depression? Huh? Me seeking music tapes?!" Jennie smirked her face turning gloomy, looking down at Jackson she cracked her fingers feeling the need to kill someone today.

"Try saving your ass today, you bastard!!" "AHHHH!!!"

______________

Lots of drama right 😅??