CHAPTER 12: KISS

Jennie was patiently sitting on the chair eyes carrying the dancing excitement of being with Lisa. She watched the back of the busy women who was chopping some vegetables and making the soup. The apron fitting loosely on her waist and the back of her thighs visible, and Jennie watched her move a little to take the ingredients to cut, wash or cook them.

The house was supposed to be filled with a lot of maids and bodyguard but because it was Lisa coming at her house, she told them to take a leave. Of course, she would only let herself get the best view of Lisa and others were an exception. No one was allowed to look at this beautiful piece of art when she was alive. She continued staring at her figure and looked up at her hairs, they reached her waist and stopped curling slightly at the very end.

Jennie has watched her naked and even in this beautiful dress. She wondered if they get in a relationship what surprise did Lisa had for her. "Here, enjoy it!" Lisa remarked putting down the different dishes that she had made. All of them seemed just as luscious to eat as Lisa looked ta Jennie. Picking up her fork and spoon, Jennie dig in not even waiting for Lisa to take her seat.

"Did you like it?" "It's..a-maazuing!" Her mouth was filled with food so her words came out muffled but by her actions Lisa could easily make out how much jennie loved her cooking. A small part of her heart was jumping with joy and she said with a smile, "slow down". Lisa picked up her own weapons and started eating her plate. She peeked at Jennie and found her eating the food she made with great interest. Lisa didn't how she should feel about Jennie, was it right to have feelings for her? What if Jennie have never thought oh her in that way? No. That would make things even awkward. She should just let things be like as they are.

During the dinner none of them talked much, Jennie was busy with eating while Lisa was having a self conflict. After dinner Jennie volunteer to wash the dishes with Lisa, trying to get some time alone with her. When they both were done with the work Lisa and Jennie sat down on the couch of the living room to watch some shows, technically the next day being Saturday. Jennie choose a random movie and started to watch but it tuned out to be horror.

Just like any other love story Jennie thought that when Lisa would be scared she would jump in her arms and she will always be there to welcome her into her embrace. she side glanced at Lisa and saw her watching the movie without any hint of uneasyness, a cushion placed on her thighs. Was the movie not scary enough? Jennie wondered. She looked to the screen and continue watching it until half an hour with a disinterested look.

She looked to Lisa again and saw that she was already asleep, neck leaning back on the back of the couch. "...." Jennie quickly turned off the TV and good on the couch. Feets digging into the soft surface, she stared at Lisa as if she has never saw a human as beautiful as her. Well that was true! No one take Lisa's place in Jennie's heart, to her she was the most sexiest, interesting, lovely beautiful person alive in the world as if she was a saintess who deserves something so much better than this world.

Jennie stood in front of her as she sat down on Lisa's leg, straddling her own legs. She pushed the hair that was falling on Lisa's face and leaned to attach their lips. She paused for a second thinking harder.

•She was serious about being in a relationship with Lisa.
•lisa has grown comfortable around her...maybe?
•lisa was supposed to be her future wife.

Jennie thought over the last point and didn't hesitate any longer. She softly pecked Lisa lips, licking her lower lips with her tongue. Lisa felt the ticklish sensation and opened her lips which gave Jennie a chance to slid her tongue inside her warm mouth. Nibbling at her lips softly Jennie kissed Lisa until she was satisfied. However Jennie was surprised how quickly she already had Lisa under her. She was actually so proud of herself at this moment. Compared to the other achievements in her life this seemed teh biggest, afterall she was Jennie Kim.

She looked at Lisa and picked up her light body easily, Lisa was lightweighted and Jennie was a sporty person she was already strong enough   despite how small and tender her body looked.

____________
Thanks for reading and showing interest in my book.
I love you all 😘