CHAPTER 4: PASSION

The next day-
"Jennie?" "Do you have any plans after school?" "Jennie, let's go out for drinks!" As soon as Jennie entered the school the girls surrounded her, throwing questions to her. Jennie smiled politely as she gently said, "it's not good pretty girls like you to roam around the bars at night." "Wahhh!!" "She called me pretty".

Jennie's eye were looking for a beautiful women, her crush. Getting irritated from all the chatting she excused herself to the restroom.

When Jennie entered the bathroom she found that it was almost very quite, no sound of anyone. She went near the mirror to fix her hair. From behind her she saw a door to a stall opening and the person who came out was none other than Lisa.

Jennie was shocked, not ready to face her. She turned around to face Lisa. Lisa was fixing her white shirt into her skirt. The short skirt making her milky long legs look alluring to the point Jennie would have payed hundreds of millions to kiss them.

"Eh" Lisa caught Jennie staring at her legs, she squirmed uncomfortably at her piercing gaze. Lisa knew that Jennie was a popular, pretty girl of the  school, a person with an extremely perfectly personality. "Oh. I'm sorry, I got sidetracked" Jennie laughed showing her gummy smile. Her hand went to lean on the counter supporting herself while looking at Lisa. Lisa was washing her hands and didn't notice the look Jennie was giving her. Jennie bit on her lip and then said while restoring her gentle personality.

"Hi my name is Jennie, grade 10 the next class to yours" Jennie introduced herself trying to start a conversation, no matter how much she tried to control her desire for her she was feeling the need to be with her, feel her and love her growing more and more as if she was losing control on herself.

Lisa looked at her, pushing back the few strands of her hair behind her ear  giving her a warm smile, "I am Lisa, Lisa manoban" Jennie licked her own lip trying to suppress the feeling of biting the women standing in front of her. Fuck! Everytime she looks at her, Jennie's feeling gets more stronger.

"I've seen you visiting the dance room many times so I am assuming that you must like to dance very much." Jennie said. "Um. Yes, it's a interest I've caught up from my mom. Just really love the feeling it washes me with, dancing to music moving your body along with it just makes me feel fresh. Free of any worries" Lisa kept on talking, talking about how much love she has for dancing, she didn't realize that Jennie's face was alot closer to her then before. Jennie's heart shook violently as she listened to her, no one  has ever looked as hot as she talked, the way her toungue rolled in her mouth while forming words. Hmm!

Lisa stopped talking as her breath hitched seeing Jennie so close. Jennie was snapped back to reality realising what she was going to do. 'Hold back Jennie! Don't scare her.' Jennie tried to calm herself down.

She smiled leaning back to the counter as she said, "You know about the contest coming? The one in which you have to choose a partner to perform with? I was wondering if you would like to join hands with me." Jennie gave her a puppy look, her eyes fulls of expectations. Lisa was confused, "but why me?" "Because you're perfect." Jennie whispered under her breath making it impossible for Lisa to hear it. "They said they are busy with study, some said they are not interested and I don't have many friends, so that's why.." Jennie shrugged her shoulder.

Lisa was drinking water that she took out from her bag and once she heard what Jennie said she choked on her water.*cough**cough* "are you okay?" Jennie came forward to pat her back. Lisa looked at her directly into her deep brown eyes, she didn't have any friends? That seemed to be a very bad lie however looking how determined Jennie looked to participate in the competition she possibly couldn't say no.

Lisa nodded while smiling. "Really?!" Jennie clapped her hands together with excitement "hm" Lisa nodded again. "But there is a problem.." Jennie said looking down to the floor. Lisa didn't said anything giving her the sign to continue. "Um- ..that, I d-dont know how to dance."

_____________
I love you all. I hope the chapters are not boring and you must be enjoying reading this, right? Tell me your opinion on what do you think will happen next. Remember to take care of yourself, I love you'all 💜🤍!