Backstory. (Y/N) POV

Fright Zone Orphanage. Seeing as it is ran by Ms. Weaver, most of us had to share a bed with someone. I was sent there at age six by my aunt and uncle. At the time, I was still upset about my parents being dead. When people ask me how I got to Bright Moon High, I simply tell them that my Mom and mother brought me here. They think it is weird that I have two moms, but they have no idea how many foster parents I lived with over the years. When they ask how many people tried to adopt me, I tell them the truth. Seven. Seven fucking foster families. All of them were abusive to me. When I made a 90% in any class, they would beat me. If I made a 100% in any class, they would beat me. I had tried to tell Ms. Weaver about the abuse but she would just slap me.

   Some may say that I am a guy, or that I am a ugly bitch. Thing is, is I tell them that I am a girl. They always act surprised when they hear this. Some bully me for being a tomboy. Others stay away from me. I mean, what the hell man? You scared that a tomboy like me, who has had a fucked up life, will make your life living hell? I don't do that. Normally, I stay away from people. I hide who I am. 

   There was one family, in particular, that didn't treat me like shit. I still haven't called them Mom and Mother to their faces, but Spinnerella and Nettossa are great parents. They always bring me chocolate when I get bullied. I have been making a 90% average in all my classes and they praise me. I have been with them for a year now, and all of those days were filled with mending my cuts and bruises. 

   I think they believe that, when I wear my (F/C) hoodie, I am cold. But that is not what is happening. I get into fights all the time at school, but every time I get called to the principals office, she seems to forget why she wanted to see me. School ended a few months ago, and is about to start up again. I will be attending my second year of high school at Bright Moon High. I wonder what will happen this year...