Meeting Y/n. Adora POV

I wake up to see that it is a Tuesday. "Why the hell does the world hate me?" I say out loud. "Mara? Are you getting up sweaty?" Mah asked as she popped her head through the door way of my room. "Yeah mah, I am." I said sitting up and sliding my feet off my bed. Mah nodded and walked out, closing my door. I stood up and stretched, hearing my back pop. I sighed and went to my closet and grabbed my clothes. 

   After I changed, I walked into my bedroom and did the morning deeds before pulling my hair up. I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen where Mah was making waffles. "Good morning Mara." Mah said as she handed me a plate with two waffles on it. "Morning mah." I began to eat when the alarm started going off, scaring me. I jumped and accidentally punched the clock off the table. 

   "Time to go Mara" Mah said, handing me my bag. I nodded and walked out the door and to my jeep. I got in the jeep and drove my lazy ass to school, parking it in the parking lot. I looked around once I got out and saw Catra talking to a h/c girl. I walked up behind Catra and wrapped my arms around her waist, resulting in an elbow to the stomach. "Holy shit Adora! Don't do that!" Catra said as I stood up after nearly passing out from the blow. 

   "You do it to me Catra. So why can't I do it back?" I say, crossing my arms. She looked at me with a 'fuck you' look and said, "Well, for one, I don't want to hurt you. Two, I am talking to a friend right now." I look at the h/c girl and I know my face gets a little red. She had beautiful e/c eyes, a sharp jaw line, and was smiling with the cutest smile. I smile back. 

   I hold out my hand and say, "I'm Adora." The h/c girl shook my hand while saying, "My name's y/n." I stepped back and looked at the girl. "Hold on. You are the softball team captain?" Y/n nodded and I ended up telling her that I am part of the team. "That's cool. Now I'll have two people I know."

   I nodded, knowing that she meant Catra and I. "When's the next practice?" Y/n looked at me and said, "Well, the next practice is on Thursday. We have a game on Friday." I put my hands in my pockets and smiled. "Okay. Well, it was nice to meet you Y/n." I said, looking at her. "Nice meeting you too Adora."