Finally. (Y/N) POV

As I walked backstage, I could hear the crowd cheering. I smiled and set my guitar down. I sat down by Emily, the lead guitarist, and started talking about making a new song. She had agreed and we started writing lyrics and everything. We got about halfway through the song when it hit midnight.

Time skip brought you by my tipsy ass.

     The crowd was gone, and the only people left were Catra, Adora, and I. We had been invited to a party and, although Catra and Adora thought I'd say no, I agreed. I was driving us there at the moment when Emily called me. 

Emily: Hey Y/n. You going to the party with your girlfriends? ~
Y/n: I am going to the party, Em, but Catra and Adora are friends. 
Emily: Yeah, sure~ Anyways, I'm already there and turns out it's a slumber party.
Y/n: Oh...It is?

I glanced over at Catra who was staring out the window, her tail swaying softly. 

Emily: Yeah. So, you still wanna come?
Y/n: Definitely. I just have to stop at my place first.
Emily: Okay. See ya there.

     I hung up and smiled, glancing over at Catra who had been looking at me. "What you thinking about Catra?" She shrugged and curled up, resting her chin on her knees. I looked forwards at the road and reached over and took her hand, which had been resting on the dashboard, in mine. She lifted her head and looked at our hands in a questioning way. I chuckled and said, "You girls ready for the party tonight?" They both nodded. 

Another time skip bc I'm lazy af

     An hour into the party and I was flat out drunk. I ended up taking shot after shot just to forget what Lonnie did to me the last time I was at a party. It seemed to work because the next thing I know I'm making out with someone I don't even know. 

     Out of nowhere, I'm pulled away from him and into someone else's arms. I look up and see that it is Catra. "Hey Catra~" I say, burying my face into her neck and feeling her arms tighten around me. "Where's AdoRa?~" I ask, leaning back and looking at her again. She smiles down at me and says, "She's off looking for you y/n." I chuckle. "Well I'm right here. I don't know why she's still looking fwor me." I looked off to the side and saw Adora. 

     "I'm oVer here Princess!" I shout, causing Catra's ears to go down. I reach up and run my finger along the top of her ears, causing her to shiver. I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder. "You're cute." I could hear her heartbeat speed up a little and I placed a small kiss on her collarbone. She made a small noise and jumped when Adora came up and put a hand on my shoulder.

     "Finally! You found her." I stopped listening by now, only concentrating on the feeling of both Catra and Adora's hands on me. I sighed and closed my eyes, making a small squealing noise when Catra hoisted me up and held me with my legs around her waist. Prety soon Catra sat down and convinced me to let go of her so we could lay down. 

     I don't know exactly when I fell asleep, but I know I did when I moved down so I was laying on Catra's shoulder, just after Adora gave me a small kiss on the forehead, and I barely felt Catra place a kiss on the top of my head and pull me towards her body more. God, it felt like I was on top of the whole fucking world.

Hey there my Gays! So sorry for the wait. I have been busy with reading a bunch of other shit and doing my work, that I had nearly forgotten this existed. Also, I joined an online Hogwarts School. It literally acts like a real school. You get actual assignments that you have to do, and you get actual grades for them. I'm passing those classes but failing Spanish at my actual high school. Anyways, I hope y'all have been doing well and I hope you haven't forgotten about me just yet. I'll try to post more often. Love y'all. Stay hella gay.