Trust...(Y/N) POV

Catra and Adora finally came outside, with all their things, looking for me. "Over here," I mumble, noticing that Catra was the first one to hear me. She walked over to me and said, "What was all that about y/n?" I looked down at my feet and shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it." Catra nodded and placed her hand on my shoulder, comforting me in a way that only we understood. "I think I know what will make you feel better," Adora said, glancing at Carta as if she was going to be killed. Catra looked at Adora, not removing her hand, and said, "What you got in mind, Princess?" 

   Adora's face went beet red. "Don't call me that," she said, but not before I laughed at her reaction. She looked over at me and smiled, forgetting that Catra could see how red she was. "So, what were you thinking of doing?" Catra said, causing Adora and I to look at her. "Well, I was thinking that we could hang out at my house instead. O-only if you guys want to," she said, scratching the back of her neck. I will admit, I was kinda scared that she would do what Lonnie did to me. 

   "Umm, yeah. Why not. It will be fun," I said, not looking at either of the girls standing in front of me. Catra stepped in front of me and made me look at her by tilting my head up. "You sure y/n?" I looked at her and smiled, saying, "Yeah, I'm sure." She nodded and stepped away, grabbing both our bags and handing me mine. "Okay, lets go."

   (Time skip brought to you by me, the annoying thing that cant figure out if they are Bi because they like Trans people, the ones that go from female to male, or if I'm still lesbian)

(Catra's POV)

   Once we got to Adora's house, I looked back and noticed that y/n had fallen asleep. I smiled, thinking that it was cute. "What you thinking?" Adora said, scaring me. "N-nothing." She gave me the 'you're a simp' look and I just rolled my eyes, saying, "Shut up, Adora. You know you like her too." She looked at me weirdly and said, "What? N-no. I don't like her. I mean, I like her but...I don't like like her." I laughed a bit before telling her to grab the bags. "Okay," she said, "You grab y/n and bring her inside." I nodded, forcing my gay panic down. 

   I opened the car door and un-buckled y/n, pulling her towards me. I manage to pull her out of the car and end up carrying her Bridal style. Adora closes the door and, with all of our bags, figures out a way to open the front door. She holds it open for me and I carry y/n to Adora's room. Adora sets our bags down and throws the pillows off her bed, making it easier to lay y/n down. Once i had placed y/n's head on one of the pillows that Adora had left on the bed, I turned around, and immediately heard y/n move.

   I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, looking over my shoulder to see that y/n had sat up. "Catra?" She said, but it sounded more like a whisper. I sighed and sat down beside her, saying, "I'm here." The room was dark, but seeing as I'm part feline I was able to see that y/n was shaking. "I-" she said, stopping herself. I put my hand on her shoulder, noticing that she flinched. "Hey," I said in a calm voice, "What's wrong?" 

   Y/n just shook her head, and leaned against me. I wrapped my arm around her, protectively. I didn't realize that my tail had wrapped itself around her waist. The room was silent, other than the sound of our breathing. We sat like that for a minute or two, before the silence was interrupted by a loud bang. "Shit!" I chuckled, realizing that it was Adora who had made the banging sound. "You okay, Adora?" I said, knowing she would say she was. 

   "Yep," she said, siting on the other side of me. "All good." I smiled, but stopped and looked down. "Y/n?" I asked, noticing that she was shaking more than before. I listened carefully and heard her crying. 'Fuck' I thought to myself as I made y/n sit up. I put my hand on her cheek and had her look at me. "What's wrong?" She shook even more. "Y/n, please tell me," I said, being worried about what had happened that made her like this.

(Y/n POV)

   "L-lonnie..." I said, wrapping my arms around myself. Catra looked up at the celling. "What the fuck did she do to you?" she asked,  sounding pissed off. "S-she tried t-to...to f-f-fuck m-me," I said, pulling my knees up to my chest. Catra stared at me in disbelief. She stood, her hands balled into fists. "Catra," Adora said warningly, grabbing her wrist and keeping her from moving, "Don't. Just don't. Y/n needs us right now." 

   She glared at Adora over her shoulder and growled. "Do you think I should just let Lonnie get away with hurting her, Adora!?!" Adora stood, leaving me sitting on the bed. "No, Catra, I don't think Lonnie should get away with this. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you get into a fight with her. And I don't think y/n will let you either," she said, making Catra look at her. Catra just growled again, longer this time, before she stopped. 

   "Fine..." she said, yanking her wrist out of Adora's hand and siting next to me. I leaned against her again and closed my eyes. I stayed like this for a while and heard Catra say, "Do you think she will trust again?" I sat up and looked at her, smiling. "I know who I can trust, and that's the two of you," I said, hugging them. They hugged me back and we ended up falling backwards. I lay there, between them, happy that I could trust them.

So sorry that I haven't updated in a long ass time. I have been busy with school, and yesterday I had a Golf tournament. I got 18th out of 30 girls. My team placed 2nd out of the three teams in my school. I will try to update this as much as possible. Love y'all. stay hella gay.