Smoke (Y/N) POV.

It's funny how the dark can consume one's entire being. How it can make them forget who they are and who they love. That's how it is...normally. 

     I slowly open my eyes, immediately closing them when I get a face full of light. I groaned and heard someone say, "She's waking up Doctor. What should we do?" I turned my head and squinted, looking around me to see where the hell I was and what was happening. All I saw was white and a bunch of lights. I sat up, only to feel someone place their hand on my shoulder and make me lay down again. I shrugged their hand off and laid back down, passing out before my head even toughed the pillow.

Time skip y'all!

Catra's Pov.

     I entered the hospital, followed by Adora, Spinnerella, and Nettossa. Nettossa rushed forward to the front desk and literally grabbed the woman who worked there by the collar of her shirt and said, "Where the fuck is my child?" Spinnerella walked up and placed a hand on Nettossa's shoulder and made her let go of the woman. Nettossa apologized and asked in a nicer tone, "Where's y/n l/n?" (We just going to say that Spinnerella and Nettossa's last names is the same as yours.) The woman looked frightened but told her that y/n was in room 203. I was the first to head there.

     I opened the door, nearly falling to my knees when I saw y/n. I walked over to her and stood to her left, lowering myself onto my knees and taking y/n's hand in mine. I barely grabbed it when I felt her grip tighten around my hand and heard her groan. I looked at her face and saw her looking at me, a smile forming on her face. "Catra?" she said, her voice quivering. "H-Hey y/n," I said, a tear falling from my eye and onto the bedspread. I jumped when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder, but when I looked back and saw it was Adora, I calmed down.

     Nettossa and Spinnerella both went to y/n's right side and while Spinnerella was crying, Nettossa was multitasking by comforting her and asking the doctor how long y/n was going to have to stay here. "Well, Ms. L/n, y/n has a small bit of damage to her spine, and upon further examination, she has severe buildup in her lungs," he said, showing her the X-Ray's, "It looks like the result of inhaling smoke."

     "Y/n doesn't smoke," I say flatly, looking at y/n and hoping that I was right. "Even so, she has inhaled large amounts of smoke at some point in time. Do any of you smoke?" He asked, looking at all of us. Nettossa, Spinnerella, and Adora all said no. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "I used to. But I quit a year ago," I kept my eyes on y/n, not wanting to see their reactions. "So no, I don't smoke."

Hey y'all! I'm so sorry for taking forever to update this shit. I have been busy reading, doing golf, and thinking about a new story. Anyways, Stay hella gay! Love y'all!