Pride Month

Happy pride month y'all!!! It's already been just over a year and you people have shown this story more love than I have. I'm sorry that I don't update much anymore, but if my parents make me be homeschooled again, I'm going to be here. Anyways, here's a quick pride month edition.

(Y/N POV.)

     I woke up, immediately feeling like my head was being pounded on with a hammer. I opened my eyes and sat up. Looking around, I realized I wasn't in my own room. Ugh...Why does this always happen to me? I got up off the bed and walked over to the door, opening it and walking around the house. I lost my sense of direction and ended up in the kitchen, staring at the two people I have grown to love.

     "Hey Y/n," Catra said, glancing over her shoulder at me and smiling. Adora spun around and walked towards me, engulfing me in a big bear hug. "Morning shortie," she said once she let go of me. "Hmm, morning." I mumbled, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes. "You sleep well?" Catra asked, turning and leaning back against the counter. I nodded, walking forwards and looking over her shoulder at what she was doing. 

     "Bacon and eggs?" I asked with a smile. "Yep," Adora said as she walked over and continued cooking the bacon. I looked over at Catra and saw her looking at me, a small smile forming on her lips. "Catra, the eggs!" Adora shouted, causing Catra to jump and turn around. "Shit," mumbled as she quickly flipped the eggs and let them cook.

     I started laughing, which caused Catra to flick my wrist with her tail. "Shut up, Y/n," she said, hiding her face. I laughed again and said, "Make me." Both her and Adora looked over at me. Adora walked out after she turned off the burner and removed the bacon. Catra quickly finished making the eggs and turned to me. "Hmm," she smiled, "Mabe later." She winked at me, turned around, and carried the eggs into the dining room.

This is gonna be a long month...