Chapter 12

I walked into school and went to my locker. After I had gotten all my things I closed my locker. "Hey there you" I heard a familiar voice say. "Hello there Jack" I said smiling. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and rested my head in his chest considering how short I was. He leaned out and looked at me for a bit and then the bell rang. I went to history class which was across the school. Jack was in this class with me. We walked quickly to class and walked in before the late bell rung. I sat down at a desk and Jack sat next to me. "Swear if you tease me and get me in detention-" he cut me off and laughed quietly. "No promises babe" he whispered.

Throughout the whole class he was trying to get me in trouble. Eventually he got himself a detention. I laughed to myself and he looked at me and smirked. I continued writing down notes for the class and Jack continued flicking my shoulder. I continued writing until he poked my side and I squeaked. "Whitesides! Detention for you as well!" The teacher said. I groaned internally and put my head down on the desk. "It's okay princess, I'll be there too" Jack whispered. I could tell he was smirking. I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

The bell rang and I darted out the class. I had a study hall and so did my brother and both of the Jacks. There usually wasn't a teacher so we would just talk. Jack G probably thinks I'm mad at him but I'm really not. I want him to think it because it'll be funny getting him to think I'm pissed off. My brother was already there so I sat next to him and said "okay so Jack got me a detention.' Are you serious?" He asked widening his eyes. "Are you mad at him?" He asked laughing nervously. "Nah I'm not mad I'm just gonna make him think I'm mad" I said laughing. He laughed and said "well get ready to act because here he comes" I looked and he walked through the door and to the table.

"Hey Jacob" he said as he greeted my brother. "Thalia come on talk to me I didn't actually want to get you in trouble. I'm sorry! At least you won't be alone!" He said as he sat next to me. I nodded and had a blank face. "Thaliaaaa come on please forgive me" he whined. I just picked up my bag and got out my phone. I went through Tumblr for a bit when the door opened. Marcus walked in with his signature smirk. He usually sat at the other side of the room but instead he sat around us. "Uh Marcus what are you doing? Jacob asked him. I looked at him and all he did was smirk. "Nothing at all. I'm just sitting here with my friends." He said calmly. "Since when are we friends Marcus?" I asked him. "For quite a while Thalia" He said laughing to himself. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jacob who was already looking at me. "Can you like leave?" Jacob said annoyed. He eventually left and I sighed in relief.

Study hall ended and after lunch and a few other classes, school ended and I was walking out the school. Jack continued to think I was pissed at him and that made me laugh to myself a little. "Thalia long time no see"'someone cooed at me. I looked back and it was the last person I wanted to see honestly. I walked a little faster but that probably wouldn't help the situation. "Come on babe, don't ignore me" he said. I turned around and glared at him. "You have detention on Friday, huh? You won't be alone. Ill be there too." I stopped my feet immediately and completely turned around. "You can't be serious right now." I said through my teeth. "Oh but I am" Noah said. "Okay good for you now can you please back up a bit?" I said slightly nervous. "Oh is this far enough?" He said as he took a step closer. I took a step backward and then he took another step forward. I was about to take another step back but he caught one of my wrists. I tried moving my wrist around to get it out but he had a death grip on my wrist. I whimpered as I felt a sharp pain on my wrist. "Now that you're not gonna leave" he trailed off before he raised his arm and in that moment someone yelled "dude get the hell away from her" I looked and it was Jack G. In the moment, I attempted to take my wrist away but he tightened his grip and I was almost ready to let out a scream. He didn't take my other hand so while he was looking towards Jack, I slapped him. He loosened his grip and I moved my hand away quickly. I backed up and he was going to to catch me again but Jack shoved him. "Go run" Jack yelled at me. I looked at him and shook my head. They were in a fist fight.

I didn't know what to do but in the moment Jack walked towards me. His eyebrow was bleeding slightly. He took me to his car and drove to his house. We walked in and since I've been here many times I dragged him to the kitchen and grabbed a cloth. "Thalia honestly I'm fine don't worry" Jack said sighing. I dampened the cloth a bit and stood on the tips of my feet and softly dabbed his eyebrow. He hissed and I pulled the cloth away quickly. "I'm sorry" I whispered. I looked down knowing it was my fault that he's hurt. "Hey look at me" he said quietly barely audible. I looked up and he put his hands on my waist. He picked me up and put me on the counter so I was looking at his eyes. "This isn't your fault. He got what he deserved for trying to hit you. Don't try to blame this on yourself." He whispered. I smiled a little and looked at him then the cut on his eyebrow which was bleeding again. I dabbed it until it stopped bleeding. "Now I could see that he was holding your wrist and you seemed in pain." He went to pick up my wrist and I hid it behind my back. "It's perfectly fine it doesn't hurt." I said a little too quickly. I mentally slapped myself knowing that now he would suspicious. "Thalia let me see your wrist please" he said softly. I reluctantly brought my wrist back and took off my bracelets.

The second I took them off he lightly but quickly brought my wrist closer to him. "Why" he asked sadly. I looked down and shook my head. "just tell me please" he pleaded. "I wasn't happy anymore. No one cared about me." I said so quietly Jack probably didn't even hear me. He didn't say anything all he did was hug me. I felt my eyes get watery but I didn't even know why I was going to cry "Please don't hurt yourself anymore. You don't deserve it. Nobody who's beautiful deserves this. Please promise you won't do it again?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. His eyes were no longer the hard stare he had. They were a soft and caring look. I nodded my head and said "I promise I won't." I said quietly. Jack hugged me once again but slightly tighter. He leaned out and kissed my forehead softly. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something? I can drop you off at home if you want I don't mind" he said as he rambled on. I grabbed his face and kissed him to shut him up. He kissed me back quickly and his hands went to my left cheek deepening the kiss. My hands went from his face to his hair in a matter of seconds. I ran my hand through his hair and grabbed a little and pulled. He groaned and I leaned out smiling. "Tease" he mumbled. I laugh quietly and walked into the living room. He snuck up behind me and picked me up. I squealed and giggled. He grinned and let out a light chuckle. We sat down on the couch and just watched tv

After a while of watching Tv and cuddling and kissing he brought me back to my house and walked in with me. "Hey Jacob, hi- Mrs. Riveros?" Jack asked completely confused. "That's me Jack" she said laughing a little. "What? How?" Jack asked. "Long story short she disappeared but then came back yesterday." I said to Jack. He was still confused but he just nodded. We talked for a bit before Jack left. Dinner was ready and we ate then I went upstairs. I went on Tumblr for a bit before I said goodnight to my mom and Jacob and went to bed.

#JALIA 😂
What'd you think guys? Hope you liked this chapter!
I will be updating a new chapter to 'I hate you not' will be posted some time this week