Introduction

There I sat in my room. Crying. Drowning myself in my own sadness. No one could actually help me feel better. Both of my parents died in a car accident. I get bullied at school. And to top it all off,my boyfriend of 1 year cheated on me with my own best friend. The only person I have left is my brother and his friends. Jacobs room was across mine. But he's asleep by now so I don't expect him to wake up anytime soon. I walked into my bathroom and take out one of my razors and glide it across my skin. I cried more and more as memories flooded into my mind. The moments where Noah would hold me and kiss my forehead until I fell asleep. The moments where my mom would hug me when I was hurting. Each slit was a memory. I just wanted it all to end. My lip started to quiver and my eyes got blurry as I let out a sob. I was standing but at this point I was slouched on the floor crying my eyes out. Each sob that came out was louder and louder. Soon enough, Jacob ran in but stood frozen as he towered in front of me. I looked up and sobbed even more as he looked at me with watery eyes. He ran out but then came back with gauze. He put the gauze on my bed and he picked me up and carried me into my room. He carefully cleaned the blood off as he started to wrap the gauze around my forearm and wrists. Once he finished he looked at me in the eye and said," I miss Mom and Dad too, Thalia. You're not alone. I'm here for you. Mary is here for yo-" I cut him off and said " she's not here for me. She slept with Ethan. She's another reason I'm like this right now. Mary no longer here for me." I said mumbling. He nodded as he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. He rocked me back and forth slowly as I started drifting to sleep. He laid me down on my bed, and while I was barely asleep, he whispered "If only you knew who loves you". He kissed my temple and I felt his presence disappear.