Chapter 2

As soon as I stepped in the class I relaxed almost instantly. Nobody was in class yet except for my brother,Johnson, Jack G, Shawn and I. They looked as I walked in with a pissed off face. I sat in a random desk and took out my sketch pad and started to draw. I saw someone sit next to me but me didn't see who it was. I was drawing a girl with really long hair but at the tips of her hair, were birds flying into the distance. I started drawing it a few weeks ago and I was almost done with it. I continued drawing until I looked up and saw all the guys staring at my drawing. I finished the drawing and set down my pencil. They stared at the paper in awe. "Thalia I didn't even know you could draw that amazingly." Shawn said. I smiled and in less than 10 seconds the bell rang which meant that classes was about to start. Shawn sat next to me and Jack G and Johnson sat across from us and sat in front of us with Sam as he walked in. The class was really boring. I was doodling aimlessly and ended up accidentally drawing a perfect human eye. When it was the end of class I stayed staring at the picture. I had never been able to draw the eye without messing up. I was so happy that I finally did that. I shoved my stuff in my backpack and walked out to art class. I walked in and saw Noah and Mary talking. My blood started boiling but I remained calm and sat next to someone I didn't notice who it was. I put my head down and started doodling again. "Did anyone ever tell you that you're an amazing artist?" The guy next to me said. I looked up and saw that it was Jack G and I smiled and blushed. "Thanks, I didn't even know I was this good." I said quietly. I looked to the front and saw Mary walking towards me. I sighed loudly as I leaned to Jack and whispered " if I can't control myself I'll slap her right now" he chuckled and said " don't worry I'll be here." As he said that Mary was standing in front of my desk. "Hi Thalia!" She said way too happily. "Hi" I said slightly annoyed. " are you and Noah okay? You guys seem kinda distant."she asked as if she didn't know what she did. "Are you gonna act like what you did is still a secret?" I asked quietly. She looked down and frowned. She looked up and said "Look Thalia I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happ-" Jack cut her off and said " if you didn't mean for it to happen, then why'd you do it?" I looked at him and he smiled slightly and I said " I think you should just go to your new boyfriend. I don't know what to say to you so just go." I said looking down with tears forming. I wiped them with my sweater and looked up to see her walking away. I sighed and put my head on the table. I felt someone rub my back. I looked to see Jacks hand and he smiled softly and said " don't worry it'll blow over soon." I smiled and said, "hopefully".