Chapter 1

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I shuffled to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair looked like a raccoons nest. I got into the shower and washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I finished and I turned off the shower and walked out. I got dressed and put on a oversize sweater and some leggings with my black high top converse. I let my hair in its wavy state and headed downstairs with all my stuff for school. I sat down on the kitchen island and hugged Jacob from behind. He flipped the pancake before turning around and hugging me back. I laid my head on his shoulder wrapped my arms around his waist. We stood there and I leaned out and he turned around to flip the pancake. You could say that Jacob and I are very close. I helped him by pulling out some fruit and syrup and he put two pancakes on each plate and we ate there in the little kitchen island. Once we finished we washed the dishes and headed to school. I shuffled in the passenger seat next to Jacob. "Don't worry Thalia. I'm not gonna let anyone bully you. Neither are any of the guys. They won't let it happen. I promise you that" He said. I smiled and nodded as we entered the school parking lot. I stepped foot and I felt a rush of anxiety flush over me. I was nervous if anyone bullied me again. I walked with my brother to my locker and took out my notebooks for my classes. I was walking to class when I saw Jack G walking towards me. "Hey Thalia. I know this probably isn't a good way to start the day but there's rumor that you and Noah broke up" Jack said. I was gonna cry but he wasn't worth my tears. I stood up straight and said " it's not a lie. I don't care anyways. The rumors can continue if they want. Oh, well I thought it would surprise you since you guys have been together for a year."Jack G said. I shook my head as I walked to class with him. Just when I was about to enter, Noah came running to hug me. He hugged me but I didn't hug back. He towered over me but that didn't scare me. I looked up as he said " are you mad at me or something? Nah just done with you and your lying ass." I said back emotionless. He looked at me confused and said " what are you talking about?" I laughed dryly and said " don't try and act innocent to me. You know what you did. Not just with anyone, no no. You had to go and sleep with Mary. My best friend. That's the type of thing a bastard would do. And well don't think you can escape this. Because of as of right now so everyone knows it's official, we are done. I never want you to ask for another chance because your chances have flied away to bastardsville." Everyone around us stood there shocked. Others snickering. Jack G was still at my side and we walked to class together without Noah following us. I slightly smiled as I walked into class early.