Chapter 14

Okay for now I'm not gonna have schedule where I have a specific day as to when I post for now. Once I have at least 20 chapters I might start again. Or maybe when this story gets 1k reads.😜Sorry🙈
**********
"JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW" I yelled as I was in the bathroom. There was a purple mark on the right side of my neck. "Why are you yelling in the morning?" He groaned as he walked towards me. "Oh I don't know, maybe it's because theres a fucking hickey on my neck!" I said as I got louder towards the end. " Okay okay let's all calm down here" he said as he snaked his arms around my waist. "How am I supposed to sneak into the house without that being noticeable" I whined. I walked towards the drawer and quickly texted my brother.

"Hey is mom home by any chance?" I asked
He answered back minutes later saying "no she just left for work"

Yes my mom did have a job. She was a doctor and I guess they took her back. It's hard to explain.
"Okay I'll be home soon, unless you want to come over" I texted him

"Nah it's okay, I'll see you later"

"Okay bye Jacob" I texted as I put my phone down.

I watched a movie with Jack before I got home. "Thanks for letting me sleepover. Do you want to come in?" I asked him. "Uh sure I'll go inside for a little" he Jack said as he got out of the car. I walked inside and dashed upstairs. I quickly said hi to my brother before I ran into my room and put something on the mark on my neck. It blocked out most of it so you couldn't really see it unless you were really nearby.

I changed into my own hoodie and walked downstairs casually. "Hey why did you dart up the stairs so quickly?" Jacob asked as he walked up to me. " Oh nothing" I said as I slipped by and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, some milk, some cereal and set it down on the counter. I munched on my cereal as the guys talked to each other in the living room. I heard a knock at the door and I went to open it. I took my bowl of cereal and walked towards the door and opened it. Jack J stood at the door and dragged me outside. "Bruh you're making me spill my cereal!" I said he paced back and forth. "I need your help. I want to ask Jessica to be my girlfriend. We've gone on about 3 dates but I don't know if it's too soon" he said in one breath. I smiled seeing how nervous he was. " I think you should go for it Jack. You two would be so cute together even though you guys already act like it." I said. He sat on the ground next to me and said " I'm gonna ask her out now. Should I?' I already told you yes Jack" I said laughing. He smiled before he said "okay I'm going" He got up and began walking to Jessica's house." I walked inside and quickly washed the bowl I was using. I then sat down on the couch and watched tv.

I was upstairs in my room since all the guy ended up coming over. I had a pounding headache so I decided to just stay in my room and play my guitar. I was just singing a little bit not too much so that the guys wouldn't hear me because, well that would be sort of embarrassing . " I'm a Mess" by Ed Sheeran was probably one of my favorite songs from his new album.
"Oh I'm a mess right now
Inside out
Searching for a sweet surrender
But this is not the end
I can't work it out
How going through the motions
Going through us
And oh I've known it for the longest time
And all of my hopes
All of my own words
Are all over written on the signs
But you're on my road
Walking me home"

I heard the loudness of the boys go from loud to a little softer within almost a minute. I continued singing because this song was so calming in my opinion.

"See the flames inside my eyes
It burns so bright I wanna' feel your love
Easy baby maybe I'm a liar
But for tonight I wanna' fall in love
Put your faith in my stomach

I messed up this time
Late last night
Drinking to suppress devotion
With fingers intertwined
I can't shake this feeling now
We're going through the motions
Hoping you'd stop

And ohhh I've only caused you pain
I know but all of my words will always below
Of all the love you spoke
When you're on my road
Walking me home"

I heard absolute silence so I decided to stop and I grabbed my sketch pad and just started randomly doodling. "THALIA YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD VOICE" I heard someone screech from outside my door. The door opened almost immediately after with the boys flooding into my room. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down. "You're amazing at playing guitar and singing like what other secret talents are you hiding" Matt said. I laughed as I continued to doodle randomly. Jacob went up to me and grabbed my sketch pad from my grasp and sat on me so I couldn't get up. "Jacob get the hell off me dear Lord you're like fat" I fake groaned. "Guys look at Thalia's secret book of drawings." Jacob said as everyone crowded around him as he flipped each of my pages. "JACOB GET THE HELL OFF OF ME. MY DRAWINGS ARENT EVEN GOOD CAN YOU NOT SHOW THEM OFF." I yelled. He laughed but continued showing them. "Thalia what the hell are you talking about. Your drawings could probably end up in an art gallery." Nash said astonished. "Thanks" I mumbled as I was still on my bed with Jacob was still sitting on me. He finally got off and I took my sketchbook.

They finally left my room except for my brother. "So what happened on your neck?" He asked as he closed the door. My palms instantly got sweaty. I wiped them on my legs and I started fiddling around with my fingers. This conversation could either go fine or terrible. Considering that he closed my bedroom door, it's probably gonna get bad. "Thalia, just tell me it's not like I'm gonna murder you" he said looking at me from across the room. I signed and said "it's a hickey" His eyes widened and he sat on the floor not too far from me and said "how." I rolled my eyes and said "Dear God Jacob I know you're my brother but it's not like it's a crime. We didn't do the dirty deed. Alright? We were just talking and he was behind me and then that happened but nothing else went down. We went to sleep afterwards." I said as I was a little annoyed he was being protective. "Okay I'm just worried about you, okay? After what Noah did I don't want you to go through that again" Jacob said as he grabbed my hands gently and made me stand up with him. I blinked and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm so happy you're my brother." I said against my brothers chest. My eyes had tears in them and I blinked to let them go. I sniffled and he held me tighter than before. "Shh don't cry" he said softly as he rubbed my back soothingly. It was these moments where I loved having Jacob as my brother. No matter how protective he would get in a matter of seconds, he still cares no matter what. I wiped my eyes and said "You can go hang out with the guys downstairs if you want. I'll be fine up here. I'm probably gonna take a nap for a few hours." I said as I yawned. "Okay. If you need anything I'll be down there" he said as he kissed my forehead and waked out of my room. I sighed as I curled up on my bed and went to sleep.
*****
This is probably the worst chapter but it was long overdue.
Didn't edit it so I could get it out there.
Enjoy!