Chapter 1

Well, here is chapter one! Enjoy!

~Bravery _Birdcage :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Harry! Harry, wake up!" Niall yelled, and I felt my whole bed shaking. I groaned and opened my eyes a tad, just enough for me to see the blonde jumping on my bed. Oh bloody hell, the lad was like a little kid! He's lucky he's so adorable.

Niall and I had bonded a lot over the five days I have been here. We spent the whole time together, getting to know each other. I told him everything but the reason why I was adopted. I wasn't ready to talk about that yet. We were already extremely close. He told me I already knew more about him than his best mates back home. He felt like he could be himself around me, and it made me happy. I had a feeling that I was going to like living with this family.

I learned that he was an extremely sensitive lad who doesn't date much. He got his heartbroken a couple of times because he falls too hard. When I asked about the girls, he accidently slipped, saying him one of the times. I had questioned that, and he said it was just a mistake, claiming to not be gay. But while he said that, he was blushing. Is Niall really gay? I'm no homophobe, I'm just honestly curious. Maybe he's bi, I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

"Ugh, Nialler! It's too early to wake up." I complained, rolling over so that I was on my stomach, stuffing my face into a pillow. Why wouldn't he just let me bloody sleep?

"We have to get ready for our first day, Harry! Now get your lazy ass up before I drag you out of the bed by your hair!" he threatened. I growled in response and didn't move. He wouldn't dare touch my hair. Niall continued to jump on my bed, not carrying out his threat. Good.

"Niall freaking Horan! Stop jumping on my bed!" I snapped, hoping my anger would get him to leave me alone, but he only laughed.

"Wow. Someone's not a morning person." He chuckled, still jumping.

"Niall!" I whined, and he laughed loudly.

"Only if you promise to get up." He negotiated. Ugh, that bloody leprechaun.

"I promise." I agreed grumpily, and I heard a loud thump as Niall jumped off my bed and onto the ground. I groaned as I sat up, opening my eyes, only to be met with blinding light. I pulled myself to my feet and walked blindly towards the loo, only to walk right into the wall.

"Ow, bloody hell!" I cursed, opening my eyes all the way. I then rubbed my now sore nose angrily. "Damn wall." Well, at least now I'm wide awake.

Niall burst out laughing at me, and I shot him a glare. "Serves you right, walking around with your eyes closed like a bloody idiot."

I flipped him off, causing him to laugh even more, and I muttered to myself. "Pain in the ass." He heard me and laughed even harder, causing me to pout.

"Whatever Niall." I sniffed, lifting my head high, trying not to be embarrassed.

"Anyway, hurry up and get ready. We're going to eat before we go, but if you take too long, you won't have time to." He instructed.

"Why are you the one waking me up right now?" I questioned him grumpily, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Mum and Dad told me to tell you that they were really sorry, but they had to return to Ireland for at least three weeks because of an emergency. They are going to call and check up on us whenever they can. So now I'm stuck waking up your lazy ass every day." He explained, and I groaned. He better not bloody wake me up like this every damn day!