Chapter 9

Okay, so don't kill me guys! But here is the update! FINALLY! I am so freaking sorry I have had just so much on my plate and just UGH.

But anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @dcampbell1213 becauase her comments are so cute, and she asked me dedicate a chappie to her! So of course i said yes! I love people like that! :) I won't be able to properly dedicate and all until I get on a computer, so until then, just know that it is dedicated to her! :)

Alright, onto the story ! I'm only asking for about maybe 15 votes and 5 comments? Please?

Oh, and do y'all skip chapters or something? Cause chapter 8 has a thousand reads and like the other ones only have like 300. But its okay i dont really care i guess ! I'm just glad you guys are reading it!

ONTO THY STORY!

I don't even know if that made sense.

Enjoy!  

~Bravery_Birdcage :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*-*-*-*- 

We both began to lean in slowly, our eyes locked, searching for any signs of either of us not wanting this. I closed my eyes, and stopped leaning in when our noses were touching, my lips hovering right above his, a width of a feather the only distance between our lips.

"Are you sure?" I breathed, suddenly anxious, but easily containing it. He answered by closing the little distance that was left and gently pressing his lips to mine. 

*-*-*-*-*- 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- 

Our lips began to gently move in sync, both of us slowly getting used to the feeling of kissing another lad.

Electricity coursed through me, and I could feel myself control slowly, but steadily, slipping. But at the moment, I honestly couldn't give a damn. I was too distracted by the way Louis' lips moved with mine.

The kiss suddenly picked up, becoming more heated. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and his went up around my neck. Our lips began to move a little rougher, and more passionately as we slowly began to get lost in the kiss. I walked forward, backing Louis up until I had him pinned against the wall, without breaking the kiss.

His hands then went to my hair, intertwining them into my curls. He began to tug lightly at the roots of my curls, making me moan. Louis smirked into the kiss, and pulled my hair harder, causing me to moan even louder, and deepen the kiss. I slid my hands down to his round, fit bum and squeezed it, causing him to moan, and that's when I lost all control. Because I'm telling you, Louis' moans are the biggest turn on. Ever.

I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Surprisingly, he let me in, and our tongues lustfully fought for dominance. I eventually won, and easily took control of the kiss. I pressed myself even closer to him, and my grip on him tightened, making sure there was no way for him to escape.

Our hips were now pressed together as well, causing our members to rub against each other. He began to rub his hardening member against mine, causing my pants to feel a hell of a lot tighter. I pulled away from the kiss, gently, biting his lip as I pulled away, earning me a whimper of disappointment from Louis.

I smirked as I attached my lips to his neck, placing one soft kiss before hungrily kissing down his neck, loving the moans that escaped his perfect lips. I continued to place soft kisses down his neck, searching for his soft spot. He soon gasped and clutched at my hair, pulling me closer into him, I knew I had found it. I placed a soft kiss on it before beginning to nibble on it softly. He moaned loudly as I bit down on it harder, sucking an nibbling until I left him a love bite, marking him as mine. I leaned back slightly, only enough for me to get a good look at the mark I had made, and I smirked, proud of myself.