Chapter 4

Two chapters in one day! Whaaaat?

Hahaa, I just felt like I should post two chapters cause I'm home from school. I'm sick :'( But it's okay. School sucks anyway.

So here you go! Hope you like it! Just to let ya know, there's some mild violence, but it's not too bad.

Enjoy!

~Bravery_Birdcage :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Niall's POV (*Before Harry Got To Class*)-

"May I go check and see if Harry's okay? He's been in the nurse's office for a while now, and I'm getting nervous." I asked Mrs. Campbell.

She smiled kindly at me. "Sure, go ahead. Just make sure to come right back."

"I will." I nodded, grabbed my phone of my desk, and walked out the room door. I followed the sign that said where the Nurse's office was. I really was scared for Harry. What if he was seriously hurt? What if he's not okay? I sighed. I need to stop thinking so negatively. All I'm doing is freaking myself out.

I took out my phone to check and see if I had a text or even a call from him. Nothing. I frowned. I picked up the pace, knowing that the Nurse's office was a little ways away. I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair as I walked. I looked up at the sky, and saw that it was getting darker out now. Lord, I really hope he's okay.

I walked for a good five minutes, until I heard a deep, booming voice. It was the last person I wanted to see, especially since I was alone.

"Well would you look who it is!" Matt yelled from behind me. "Hey! Fag!

"Shit." I cursed, and began to walk a little faster. I ignored him, and didn't turn around. Stay calm Niall. Calm. Call Harry before you get hurt.

I quickly hit the number two on speed dial. Harry answered after two rings.

"Niall?" Harry answered. "Lad, where are you? I got to class and didn't find you here! The teacher said you went out to look for me."

I completely ignored what he said. "Help. Matt's after me. I'm near the nurse's office. Hurry." I pleaded, making it short and to the point, then hung up.

"Don't ignore me!" Matt roared, his voice considerably closer. I glanced over my shoulder quickly and saw Matt and his friends jogging towards me. So, I followed my instincts. I ran. I heard the footsteps behind me get faster as well, and I panicked. I run really fast, and would have easily been able to outrun them if I wasn't such a damn klutz. I tripped and fell to the ground like the bloody idiot I am, and by the time I pulled myself to my feet, Matt and his friends had caught up to me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled, him and his friends surrounded me.

"What do you want?" I snapped, surprising myself. My voice was a lot stronger than I thought it would be. All of a sudden, I felt an immense pain as a fist connected with my cheek, sending me flying to the ground. I cried out, and clutched my face.

"Don't talk to me like that, dickwad." He spat. I opened my eyes just in time for him to him lift his foot and kick me in the ribs. I gasped at the pain, tears forming in my eyes. He lifted his foot to kick me again when I heard Harry's voice, shouting angrily.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" I looked up to see Harry running towards us, limping slightly. Guilt rushed through me. He's already been hurt today. I knew Matt would hurt Harry now that he was here. I'm such a twat. Why did I even call him in the first place? All I did was put Harry in danger too. I'm so stupid!