Chapter 8

Okay, so just fair warning, this is kind of REALLY LONG, and strictly Niam! I felt like there wasn't enough in here, so, there you go!

I dedicated this to @niam36, because she's the sweetest thing and her comments make me smile! :D Sorry for any mistakes!

Okay, and for the next chapter, I'm asking for 10 votes, and 5 comments! Pleasseee! :)

Enjoy!

~Bravery_Birdcage :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Liam's POV-

"Thanks for bringing me here Li Li." Niall grinned at me, fidgeting impatiently, and glancing around the resteraunt every now and then. At the moment, we were waiting for our food, and Niall kept complaining because he was hungry.

"Sit still, mate." I chuckled. "The food will be done soon."

He pouted at me, staring at me with big, sky blue eyes of his. "But they're taking too loooong." He whined, dragging out the 'o'. I shook my head, smiling at his cuteness.

"Calm down. If you keep thinking about it, it will only take longer to get here." I told him, and his frown deepened.

"I can't help it." he sighed, his eyes flickering towards the kitchen door of the restaurant. When the door swung open, his face lit up, excitement touching his eyes, but when the waiter walked right on by us, he slumped back into his seat, frowning. I laughed as I saw this, because that was like the fifth time that happened. Niall glared at me as began to strum his fingers on the table, his eyes glued on me. He didn't look angry at all, just irritated.

"You're so cute. Ni." I chuckled, and then the smile slipped from my face, realizeing what I said, my face cheeks turning slightly pink. His glare soon turned into a grin, his face going a tad red from the compliment. He beamed at me, and I just cleared my throat akwardly.

I suddenly felt slightly self-conscious as he stared at me confidently, his eyes unwavering. He seemed to be studying me, anazlyzing my reaction. Me however? I looked away, desperately trying to think of something to start a new conversation. I didn't really have to though, because I soon heard the sipping off a glass, making that wretched sipping sound when the cup is empty. My eyes went back to Niall, and they widened. What the hell? How had he drinking that soda so bloody fast?

He stared down at his now empty cup, pouting, and then his eyes landed on mine, mischeief in them. Before I realized what he was planning, he reached out and quickly grabbed it, and shoving the straw into his mouth. He just kept drinking and drinking and drinking, letting his eyes roam the room in search for the waitress and his food.

I groaned, causing his eyes to flicker back to me again, an eyebrow raised.

"Niall, that's my drink!" I complained, and he merely shrugged, continuing to drink it. I pouted.

"You're going to pee your pants if you keep drinking that much soda." I told him, and smirked when he stopped drinking my soda.

"Am not!" he pouted.

"Are too!" I teased, my smirk growing.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Niall groaned, and glowered at me, staring at me with stubbornness on his face. I knew he wasn't going to give up that easily. So that's why I sighed when I saw his pout change into a smirk.

"Well, at least it saves me a trip to the bathroom." He shrugged, his smirk growing, and my eyes narrowed.

"Yeah, but then you'd have to clean it up." I pointed out, the smirk returning, knowing I was going to win this. Well, at least I thought I was anyway.