Chapter 12

Heller! READ THIS

As promised! Another chapter today! It's another LONG ONE PREPARE YOURSELVES

You will find out what really happened with Harry and Matt, after the forced kissed that occurred a few chappies back.

oh! And the sneak peak is in this chappie! The one from a couple chappies back? Yeah that's here too lmao

HEY DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER?? Tell me what you think please!

Okay so I'm asking for 30 votes for this chapter, and please feel free to comment away! The faster the votes, the quicker the update!

Okay!

So this is dedicated to my homegirl @1D_Nahomy because she's a basic bitch and I love her! I'm just kidding she's not a basic bitch it's a inside joke thing. Yeah, I love her so much she's like my Larry sister okay so you should all love her too and check out her story! She's knew to this website, so she could use the reads and stuffff!

LURVE YOU BB

SO ENJOY THIS

Oh forewarning for all readers

******* There is some inappropriate scenes towards the end. It is kind of scarring for those who don't like dirty gay stuff lmao SOWWY YOU WERE WARNED ******

ENJOYETH

~Bravery_Birdcage :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Louis' POV-

I woke up more comfortable and warm than I remember falling asleep, with arms holding me tightly from behind. I forced my eyes open to find that it was still dark, so I rolled over onto my other side, only to find myself gazing into deep emerald eyes, which were wide, watching me curiously. I smiled warmly at him for a moment, just taking in how beautiful he really was, but it quickly slipped from my face when I realized that I wasn't supposed to be in bed with him. I was supposed to be on the bloody couch. How in the hell did I get into bed with him?

My eyes widened considerably, and soon began to sit up and lean away, mumbling "Sorry, sorry," under my breath as I tried to get out of his hold.

I soon felt Harry's arms tighten around me, pulling me back down instead of letting me get away. I continued to squirm though, anxious and nervous, just wanting to get out of the potentially awkward situation before it's too late.

"No. Oh god dammit Lou, would you bloody stop trying to get away from me?" he whined, frustration leaking into his deep voice, and I froze, looking down at him, biting my lips nervously.

I couldn't see Harry all that well though in the dark, so I reached over and flicked the lamp on, watching as his face soon became clear, illuminated by the light. I looked down at him, only to find an adorably tired scowl on his face, his eyebrows furrowed together and his lips in a pout. His curls were array from the sleep, and I hated how he still looked absolutely gorgeous, even when he's half asleep and pissed off. Honestly, it wasn't fair to me and the well being of my heart.

"S-Sorry..." I whispered, laying back down so that I was engulfed in his arms, and he immediately pulled me in closer, so that our noses were only an inch away.

He didn't respond directly, and only huffed, before asking, "Why weren't you sleeping in here with me?'

"Well, I...uh- wait how did I get in here anyway?" I stuttered out confusedly, looking at him with scrunched eyebrows, and he rolled his eyes.