Chapter 13

So i'm back guys so sorry for the update!

I'm going to keep the authors note short and just get on with it yeah,?

BUT FIRST BASK IN THE BEAUTIFULNESS THAT IS ZAC EFRON (aka Matt) ON YOUR RIGHT

AND

I am dedicating this to @Yayiiesz_Styles because SHE GUESSED WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN IN THIS STORY SO YEAH I LOVE/HATE YOU . Grrr, but yeah this is like happening right now and i promised you a dedication so HERE YOU GO

haha yeah cute shit like that makes me happy as hell

im asking for some votes please? Like 20 maybe, that's not much....I would just like some so I know if anyone is actually still reading it tho?

Oh and Matt's full name is Matt Efron. I'm not very creative....

at the end of this, I will have a question and yeah could you answer it in a comment?

Person with the best comment or whatever gets a dedication whoop ! xx

Well actually, not the next chappie i already know who that is dedicated too :X LOL

COMMENT THO IM SERIOUS

~Bravery_Birdcage :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Matt's POV-

"You did what!?" Ben shouted angrily, fists clenched, literally shaking with anger. "You fucking idiot, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

I rolled my eyes, and pinched the bridge of my nose to in an effort to keep calm. I glanced over at the clock, groaning because, fuck, it was too late at night and too much had happened for him to be yelling at me like this.

"You heard me, alright?" I snapped. "Stop fucking yelling you fucking-"

"No, I'm going to keep yelling, you-I-you're so fucking stupid why the fuck would you do that?" He growled. "That Harry kid could have you arrested, fucking in jail, for like, sexual assault or summat! Not that I give a fuck what you did to him, but it's too fucking risky!"

"He won't do shit."

"How do you know?" Pat piped in, placing a restraining hand on Ben's shoulder to calm him down. His quiet voice held just as much anger as Ben, which caused me to scowl.

"Would you fucking hop off my back? Damn. If he would have reported don't you think it would have bloody done it by now?" I hissed. "I really don't feel like having you guys bloody yell at me because you think I put your whole 'drug dealer shit' in danger. Stop being a bunch of fucking pussies about it!" I spat.

"Matt, you fucking dumb ass, you don't understand! That's not the only reason why we don't want to get caught-" Pat began, but I cut him off.

"No, I fucking understand you selfish bastards. Get the fuck out of my room." I demanded angrily. "I'll be out by tomorrow."

"What are you saying Matt-"

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled, physically shoving them out of my room and slamming and locking the door behind them. "Fucking Christ." I growled under my breath, stalking over to my bed and collapsing onto it.

What am I even doing here with these druggies anyway? I mean, yeah I can't go to my family but I could live with anyone else but these fools. I just couldn't wait to get the fuck out of here. I threw my arm over my face, groaning again as I thought back to a few hours ago. Why the fuck did I even take it that far with Harry? I really didn't mean to, I just, fuck, I don't know what came over me.