*Sneak Peek*

Okay so, i literally have no idea when I will be able to update. Everything is being thrown at me all at once, so i will try to leave you a little teaser for the next chappie! It will be quite short tho. Hope you like it.

Only asking for ten votes, so I at least know you're interested to find out what happens.

~Bravery_Birdcage :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Louis' POV-

I tossed Liam off me as soon as he was momentarily distracted. I jumped to my feet, and just as I was about to swing the front door open, I felt strong, familiar hands grab me. Next thing I knew, I had a nice view of someone's bum, and I immediately recognized it as Harry's.

Wait...I can recognize Harry's bum? Have I been staring at it more often than I thought?

I growled in aggravation as Harry gripped my waist with only one arm, as he held me over his shoulder. "Harry Edward Styles," i hissed. "Put me down, now! I need to go kill-"

"I can deal with him, lads. You all just go back to sleep, yeah?" he told them calmly, as if I hadn't spoken at all. And with that, he turned around and began to carry me up the stairs, back to the bedroom. The whole time I was struggling, saying obscene things, not about him directly, but it was as if I weighed as much as a feather.

When we got to the room, he threw me down on the bed, on my back, and then went and locked the door. I sat up, completely prepared to tell Harry off, but he sauntered over to me, biting his lip seductively. My words froze in my throat, and I soon found it hard to breath as he pushed me down, and crawled on top of me.

"H-Harry..." I choked out, but wasn't able to finish as he leaned down slowly, eyes locked with mine. He straddled my hips, as he leaned down closer, so that his lips were grazing my ear.

"You're not going anywhere, Boobear." he purred, nibbling on my ear,and then began to place feather light kisses down my neck, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told you it was short >.<