Knocked up (Not in a pregnant way LMFAO)

Yosetsu Awase never got up early. Even on school days. He would always take those extra 5 minutes laying in bed unconscious. This would usual lead him down two roads, narrowing making it to class or most of the time having to go quicker then he usually does getting ready.  However, today was different.

He groaned as he rolled around in his bed.  A glowing sun illuminating through his windows waking him up. He lazily opened his eyes, taking a glance at his alarm clock. 5:51 it read. He groaned again as re rolled over and stood up. He walked over to the dresser. Not before talking a look at his alarm clock again. 'I've probably got time for a morning jog' he though slipping oh a blue hoodie, trackpants and some shoes. He walked out of his door quietly making sure not to wake up his classmates. He exited the dormitory and took off for a light jog.

He decided he was heading into downtown for his jog. Not too far away from U.A but a reasonable distance so he can head back on time. He went past multiple buildings and different neighbor hoods. Everything was going as planned. Until...

There was a huge crowd around what seemed to be a car crash. Awase knew he wouldn't be able to evade the crowd only way by going on onto the street where car was rushing by. So, he did the next reasonable thing. Walk behind a Costco unknowingly.  He knew that various things happened behind store like these, drug deals, gang fights, people smoking blunts. He knew is was a risky play  but he decided 'fuck it whatever happens, happens.'

The air around him felt thicker. He looked up to see 5 males. Noticeably all dressed in red.

He didn't want any trouble so we walked past them. Well, attempted to walk past them.

"Aye boy... You wit the crips?" One asked, taking a break from huffing a cigarette.

"Huh? No?"

Well you've got some nerve walkin' around these parts with those colours on..." one said pointing to his hoodie.

"Yeah... Look at his headband too, no way he ain't a west side motherfucker." They were starting to slowly approach Yosetsu now. Yosetsu was now looking up to the men.

"Give me one reason we don't jump your sorry-ass right here right now...."

Yosetsu though hard.

"I voted Democrat?"

——————————————————-One ass whooping later—————————————————————————————

That day Yosetsu Awase walked into U.A with bruises all over his body. Not mention some light blood and a limp. He shaked it off walking into his classroom hoping no one would notice. Thankfully nobody had seem to pick up the boys odd movements. Classes went ahead as per usual apart from the awkward walk to the cafeteria.other the that, he managed to keep a low profile.

The final bell rang, dismissed a long day of school. Awase made sure everyone was out the classroom before him. Most days, he would walk his friends but he had made an excuse to be last out of the class. He peak his head out of the classroom, double checking if anyone was there. He was home free. He hobbled outside of the class and headed down the hall.

"Awase?" A sweet voice filled the massive halls. He turned around the find Momo Yaoyorozu. Probably one of the people he wanted to see least right now.

"Yes? Yaoyorozu?"

"You're limping... Are you okay?" Worry filled her voice as she gave a face that Awase almost blushed at.

"No I'm fine Yaoyorozu, nothing to worry abo-"

"You can barely walk Awase, you're coming with me." She said. Switching up her tone completely. This caught Yosetsu off guard, not because of her tone, but because she wrapped an arm around him to support him while walking to Recovery girl's office. He wanted to protest but Yaoyorozu put two fingers on his lips.

"It's alright Awase, you're going to be with recovery girl, she'll fix you up. After all, you need it. You got pretty knocked up." That shut Yosetsu up. Not in a shameful way, but a flustered way. All he could mutter was a simple thank you which made Yaoyorozu giggle for some reason he couldn't understand.

Sorry if this was short.

Adonis El Dorino