Cuddling with the Homies

This is gonna be an odd one, but I'll try to make it work.

Class 1-B's Yosetsu Awase did not have a very good day. He burnt his toast for breakfast. Which resulting in him going to school on an empty stomach. In his first class, he found out he failed a quiz, In math class, he didn't understand a bloody thing. At lunch, he spilled his drunk all over his pants, leaving a stain that was noticeable from up close and afar. It seemed like he pissed himself and his friends weren't going to let that joke slip by. In Hero Training, he fucked up winning for his team by making multiple errors to cost him the match. Which in result made him punch the nearest wall out of frustration. He got himself a sprained wrist in conclusion. And to top it all off, it started to rain so a miserable Awase walked through the rain with no umbrella. When he got to his dorm, he freshened up, went down to the common area to get an extra large bag of chips and went back to his room and is now watching a show.

However, he had one thing that made everything seem tolerable. His girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu. They got together when every boy in the common room had gotten tired of Awase constantly daydreaming about her. So they devised a 13-step plan in order for Awase to ask her out. And to everyone's surprise, it worked. They have been dating for 5 months now. She could make Awase's spirit go sky high with a Singular smile his way. Lighten him up his most depressive day with a hug. But that didn't matter right now. What mattered was him watching "Friends" on his TV with his head comfortably in his white hoodie.

He was enjoyed himself before he heard a knock on his door, he tuned his head in annoyance, the last thing that he wanted was to be dragged into somebody else's bullshit. He got off the bed, with a groan that he didn't care if the person on the other side of the door could hear. He swinged the door open to see Tsuburaba, Kaibara, and Rin standing there. Looking at him as if there was a ghost behind him. He didn't give two shits. All he wanted to do was go down a bag of chips and go to sleep.

"Awase... You doing alright?" Kaibara asked. Taking in Awase's expression.

"No." He bluntly replied.

"What happened?"

"Today happened."

All of his friends stood there for a moment. Kaibara and Rin stood there, thinking about what happened before they realized why Awase looked miserable. Tsuburaba giggled to himself. Most likely ready to make a joke about him soiling  himself. "So, are you lot here to play check up or are you coming in?" Awase asked. All three of them entered the room and plopped themselves down on his bed. Occasionally reaching a hand into his bag of chips.

Awase groaned and flopped on his bed. It wasn't that big, so everyone want either scrunched up between somebody or almost on somebody. They all analyzed the situation. They all had socks on so that was a check. But to be safe...

"No homo." They all said in unison and all got a littler closer.

—————————————

I walked along the hallways of the class 1-B dorm. Wooden floors with green carpet that was identical to ours. I already knew where Yosetsu's dorm was so it was an easy route.  I had to tell a lie to Kendou that we were studying for an upcoming project. She had informed me that she saw some of his friends there with him. It probably wasn't much. They'd most likely be gone by now doing homework. As I approached his dorm. I saw that the door was open slightly. He must've been expecting me.

"Babe, I'm here." I call out. I know he gets a little flustered when I call him that. So I hope to see a red Yosetsu Awase when I entered the room.

But what I saw was much different.

Granted, he was red. But not from being flustered.  The sight that I saw before me was Awase and his 3 friends on his bed. All super close and legs intertwined. They all looked at me, and back at him. They did it again and again until...

"BABE?" They all shouted at once. Awase facepalmed and ordered them all to get out. They quickly scurried out and that left me and my boyfriend alone in his room.

"So... What was that?" I ask.  now positioning myself to be sitting on his bed. He froze for a moment. Thinking of an answer. 

"Me and my friends hanging out." He responded smoothly. He flashed me a nervous smile. 

"You four were cuddling, Awase. Why is that?" 

He took a deep breath in and spat everything out. "Well, I had a very shit day with hero training and failing assignments and spilling a drink all over me in lunch. So I went straight to my dorm to do nothing and hope I don't fuck something up again. My friends came in and asked if I was alright and I said no so therefore we ended up on my bed in that position. However, we all had  socks on and said no homo so therefore it is platonic. It's basically my friends looking out for me in a sense." 

I looked at him dead in the eyes. He looked right back at me but with more nervousness that I was about to deck him. I move in closer and cock my arm back. He see's this and closes his eyes and scrunches up into a ball. I swing my fist forward. But not to punch him. To wrap it around his torso and likewise with my other arm. I lay my head on his shoulder and pat his head. I'm hugging so tight he couldn't breathe. I didn't care. He probably deserves it for being such an idiot. 

"Awase. if you have a bad day. Always, I mean always tell me first. Alright?" I coo in his ear.

"Yeah... Gotcha..." he responded. We stayed like this for the entire night.

𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎.

𝒜𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈

𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓈 𝐸𝓁 𝒟𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑜