By the Sunset

For a challenge I said I'd do about five month ago, better late then never.

Yosetsu Awase was bored. Not that he had anything to do. Not anything exiting anyways, he looked at the papers on his desk. They were almost half the height of his monitor which was right next to the pile. Some were english work, some were calculus, some were Physics. And the rest he didn't even bother to look at. He knew if he really buckled down, he could knock this out in 45 minutes. But he didn't want to do that. It was Saturday after all. He wasn't some nerd. He wanted to go hang out with his friends and do dumb shit.

However, he wasn't aware that the plan this evening was 'Operation:Ditch Awase'. When walking to his room after grabbing a snack this afternoon, he had overheard Kaibara talking about going to a skatepark. I don't know when they got into that but I sure as hell wanted to come. Only thing is he had no clue where said skate park was and he didn't own a board himself.

He groaned and got up from his chair. He threw on a blue jacket over his plain white shirt and some shoes. He quietly made his way out of the dorms and walked down a walking path that was located next to the dorms. He didn't know how far it went, but he didn't care. As long as he made it back for dinner.

While he was walking down the path, he was surprised. To the left of him, was a beautiful view of the city. The sine set blending perfectly with the top of the tallest buildings. The mixture of red orange and yellow were something out of an art museum. He could've stood there a little longer to admire it, but his eye was on something equally beautiful.

He wondered how she pulled it off all the time. Her smile, capable of making the world shine a light so large, but mainly making him turn into mush. His legs went weak anytime she talked to him. Her voice could very easily put him to sleep like a lullaby. In his eyes, she was perfect. Too bad that he'll never got a solid get to get to know her.

"Oh Awase, hello!" A lovely voice chirped out of him.

Huh.

Awase quickly turned his head to his left and then to his right. Just to see if there was anyone else who went by Awase standing next to him. But he only found himself standing there awkwardly. It took him a second before he could fully process what was happening. After about 5 seconds of blanking out. He snapped back to reality. Come on Yosetsu, just be the naturally smooth son of a bitch that you are. He thought to himself as he approached Yaoyorozu.

"Heyyyy.... How's it hanging?" He said. His voice was shaky and nervous. he found himself with the need to bang his head on a pole. He just contradicted everything he wanted to do. Yaoyorozu gave him an odd look, but shrugged it off.

"I'm doing fine." She cooly responded.

She scooted over for Awase to sit. He nervously slid down onto the bench and looked out. The view was pretty stunning, not as stunning as Yaoyorozu but pretty good. He wanted to ask a question, maybe point something out, something to break the ice would be nice. He looked over to Yaoyorozu, only to see her looking right at him, eye to eye. At that point, his face heated up like a laptop from 2003 after playing CS:GO for 6 hours.  Yaoyrozu only inched closer.

She gave a smile that could make melt ice. "Awase, don't tell me your blushing..." her voice had a tiny ounce of seduction in it. Which only made Awase less functional as a human being. He placed a fingers under her chin and she looked into his eyes, making her intentions clear.

                                                               not mine whatsoever, but good fanart

For about a minute or so, the pair didn't move. Everything was silent. Awase felt everything pressuring down on him.

Until a soft pair of lips brought him back.

Sorry if this was shit, wanted to write sumn since it's been too long.