Nightmare

(For the sake of the oneshot, lets pretend Awase is in class 1-A instead of mineta. Also in Momo's pov)

It was 1 in the morning. But I didn't care, I couldn't sleep. It's been like this for a month now. Me constantly waking up at absurd times where I should be asleep. I hated it. And the worst part was I always knew what dream it was. The incident happen 6 months ago. Everyone was fine physically, but mentally it still had its effects. Another part I despised about the whole thing was I knew how it played out. Almost every night it would be the same occurrence. I get in bed, sleep for 3 hours. Waking up horridly and having trouble going back to step 1.

I heard somewhere that milk is supposedly a good method of getting drowsy. So I've been going down there every morning to get a glass and down it. It worked sometimes, not often though. She would usually stare at her roof, contemplating the events that happened that night. There was 1 moment that she remember quite well. That being carried by Yosetsu Awase to safety.

When Mineta got rightfully expelled, Aizawa requested that a student from 1-B gets put into our class. By draw, Awase was drawn and life proceeded from there. He doesn't really talk with us much, he usually goes to the 1-B dormitory right after class everyday to hang with the students there. I still have yet to properly thank him for saving me all those months ago.

I had learned that he had developed a crush on her via Hagakure. Though, I don't know if I like him back. What I mean by that is I admire him a lot. He's super kind, selfless, hardworking, caring, super sweet, and he's makes some really nice eye candy. I wish he was with us earlier when we were at the pool so I could see him with his banana off- fuck it I like him too.

I wanted to curl up into a little ball and go to sleep for hours on end. But I didn't have time to do that. I put my glass in the dishwater and make my way to my dorm. I pass multiple dorms until I reach Awase's. I stop for a second. Looking at the door, thinking of him. A smile creeps up on my face. That smile goes away when I notice something.

His door was unlocked, and slightly open.

Now, any civilized woman here would quietly close the door. That's what I was going to do. I reach for the handle, the only sound was my hand making contact with the steel until a very low and stressed voice ranged out of nowhere.

"Yao..yo..rozu... Please..." it was a perfect mixture of worry and tired. And it made Yaoyorozu curious.

She slowly entered the room, closing the door behind her. making sure not to make a sound. I wake over to Awase bed, seeing a boy rolling around, mildly sweating, and breathing heavy. He continued to unknowingly speak "Become... a hero... for.. me... no leave... me.. behind..." My hand went over my mouth as I begin to feel tears roll out.

I had to do something, I had to wane him up. I put both my hands on his arm and Shake frantically. He rockets up, breathing heavily. Darting his eyes at his surroundings. Then he looks at me, with a look of relief. "Yaoyorozu? What happened? Why are you in my room?"

He turned on a lamp to get some light into the room. He didn't have his bandanna on so his hair relatively messy. But holy shit he looked cute. I caught myself staring with a light pink brushed along my cheeks. I snap myself out of it when he is constantly asking me what the hell I'm doing in his dorm at 1:15 AM. "I couldn't sleep so I came down to grab a glass of milk to help me. You're door was slightly opened and I heard you saying my name so I entered. And found you like this..." I sit down on the bed next to him.

"Oh sorry, I was having a nightmare about that camp and it keeps coming back into mind." He sheepishly rubs the back of his head.

"Oh about that, Awase. I wanted to thank you, properly."

"Oh it's fin-" I didn't even let him finished it.

"AWASE!! PLEASE! You saved my life. You are the reason that I'm here talking to you right now. You are the reason that I'm still in U.A you are the reason my dream is still alive. Anyone in their right mind would've left me there to die with that... Monster. But no, you come in and by my hero, my knight in shining armour." During my speech i place a hand on his chest and slowly push him back. "You are a selfless man, Awase. That act along proves you are a great hero and even more of a great man. The world needs more people like you, Awase. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. So Thank you Yosetsu Awase, for saving my life." He is completely flat on the bed with me on top of him.

He is speechless. I can tell he doesn't know what to say. I can see him blushing however. It's so cute. Our faces were so close together that our noses were touching and he slowly wrapped an arm around my waist as I snake mine around his neck. Wait, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!?!? I quickly pull back to sitting on his bed. Facing away from him. it took a lot of willpower to not lean in and lock lips with him there. "Awase! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me an-"

"It's ok..." That was complete B.S. I could sense every ounce of sadness in his voice. I could only let out a simple "oh" in return. I stand up to leave until he gentle grabs my hand. I turn back to see him bright red.

"Um... ifs it's okay wi-with you, I was maybe wondering perhaps if you could sleep with me t-tonight? Wait no fuck! I mean-" I let out a light chuckle as I sit back on the bed.

"Sleep next to you? I would love that, Yosetsu." I leant in for a quick peck on the cheek which sends both of us blushing. Well, me not so much, it sends Awase into a blushing mess which is a sight I could look at for hours.

We both lay down and he pulls the blanket over us. He goes to the edge of the bed, trying not to make me feel uncomfortable. What a gentlemen. I smile as I pull him in and cuddle him with my head in his neck and arm wrapped all around him.

Maybe this could be a way to go asleep. I sure wouldn't complain about it.

Hope you enjoyed it

Adonis El Dorino