Leave The Door Open

It was a Saturday. About 2:15 PM. And let me tell you, I am bored as FUCK. all I've done so far today was get up, eat breakfast, go to my dorm, studying for 2 hours and come back down here. The only ones in the common room right now are me and Monoma. We are both on our phones, doing whatever. I was in google maps, scrolling through the city looking to find an interesting place to spend the evening. I came across some Karaoke bar downtown that looked interesting.

I look up at Monoma. Although he was a complete dickhead to 1-A, he treated all of this classmates with the utmost respect. Besides, things aren't gonna go that bad. Well, hopefully aren't going to go that bad. "Hey Monoma, you wanna head to a Karaoke bar today?" I ask.

He looked at me with a confused glance. "And why a karaoke bar exactly?"

"I mean it's something to do. It definitely better then being cooped up in here all day." He knew I had a point so he just shrugged. "Sure, give me 5 minutes to get ready."

"Alright."

Five minutes later he came back down in a decent outfit so we decided to head out. We took a left from the dorms and proceeded to go off campus. We walked for 20 minutes until we reach the place. It was a large space right next to a boardwalk looking over the ocean. I have to admit, this place looked like it was a place where big party's would be thrown. Monoma and I enter the doors. There are lots of booths and surrounding one stage where people would sing. We choose a both and start to watch people perform. My eyes were completely on them until I noticed something else.

On the opposite side of the room from us, were two girls. Two girls that went to our school and were in our grade. Momo Yaoyorozu and Itsuka Kendo. I quickly look away before they notice me. If you didn't know in chapter 1, I like Yaoyorozu. She's Smart, Beautiful, strong, kind, her voice alone could make melt. The interesting part about this was Monoma had a little something for Itsuka. (Monokendou > Tetsukendo fight me cunts.) he had only told me, because I'm the only trustworthy person in the entire class.

Right then and there, I had though of a plan. Usually, I'm not the type to do something like this, but go big or go home. Monoma is looking me confused while I have a smirk on my face. "Awase, what the hell are you thinking about..." he asked.

"2 o'clock." I responded smoothly. He tilted his head to see and sighed slightly. "Please don't tell me-"

"Leave the door open?" I ask. He lets out a little laugh and calmly says "Let's fucking do it."

—————————————————————————————————————————————

The guy before us had just finished his performance. He got cheered off stage as Monoma and I were next up. Truth be told, I was really nervous. I was actually starting to regret this decision but I knew it was too late when a voice sounded throughout the entire building. "Next we have two boys performing a duet. Please welcome Neito Monoma and Yosetsu Awase!!!!" We stepped out on stage. To be welcomed by many claps from the audience. We both gave a wave and then the instrumental began to play.

(To clarify, Monoma did the verses while Awase did the aid-libs and chorus.)

When the two were done performing. The crowd had erupted into cheers and claps. They both did a little bow and walked off the stage. They went back to their booth and talked for a bit. They continued this until two females came over to their booth.

"Monoma, Awase. Hey!" Kendo waved being closely followed by Yaoyorozu. "Mind if we sit with you guys?" She asked.

"Sure." Monoma said. We both scooted over to make room for them. We talked for about 2 hours. Honestly, I'm surprised Monoma could go this long without insulting a 1-A student. I looked to the right of me. The sun was going down and I figured that it wouldn't be long until everyone got on our asses about curfew.

"I'm going to get going back to the dorms." I say standing up Monoma does the same before I feel something smooth, soft, and warm grab my hand. I look around to see Yaoyorozu looking at me sincerely. I take a quick glance to see Monoma is in the same ordeal with Kendo. I return my sight to Yaoyorozu and she her face is really close to mine.

"If you leave your door open, I'll come through. All I'll gladly lay in your arms." She whispered. She pulled away with a smirk of satisfaction seeing my face be redder then a strawberry. Monoma is also in the same situation as me because Kendo definitely said something of the same nature as Yaoyorozu.

It was pretty safe to say we both walked out of that bar feeling pretty fucking happy.

Not my best work but I'll make up for it with the next one. Which will be out in 2-3 days.

As always

Adonis El Dorino