On My Mind

I am sitting at a table for lunch with Jirou, Uraraka, Ashido, Asui, and Hagakure. They're talking about god knows what. I however, am completely tuned out from their conversation. They are probably talking crushes or something anyways. It's not that I didn't have one, it's just that I would prefer not to talk about it.

Yosetsu Awase could live in my head rent free. In the recent months, He's all I could think about. Ever since he heroically rescued me from that Nomu, I kept thinking about him. At first, it wasn't bad. It was the occasional thought. It would be something like the pattern of his headband or the cute way he would swear when he was confused. Now, I can't even focus on a worksheet or hero training.

Awase was very dreamy. Smooth black hair that Momo wondered many times what it would like out of his headband. Pure emerald eyes that Momo would gladly get lost in, a nice jaw line, a smile that warmed her heart every time I thought of it. His laugh could light up the darkest room. I just wanted him to hold my hands and kiss me.

We didn't see each other very often due to us being in different classes. But every lunch break or when school was over, I was sure to get a peak at the boy and admire him.

"Yaomomo? Yaomomoooo."

I jolt my head to see Asui looking at me. Aswell as everybody else. Looking at me. Mina, and Uraraka with a smirk.

"You've been looking at that Awase guy for quite some time now, do you like him?~" Mina asked. I hated when they all ganged up on me like I was Awase in chapter 2. At first, they drilled me about Todoroki. After a month or two of convincing, they backed off. Now, this was going to be the same goddamn thing.

"No. I do not like him. All that's where this conversation is stopping." I say. Praying to god it actually works.

Mina sighed, I gave off a proud smile and I went to take a sip of my drink. I noticed Mina tilt her head up a bit. "Oh hey Awase how's it hangi-"

"AWASE?!" I quickly spin my head around to see nobody there. I look back at everyone to see them all laughing. Of course. They would be having an absolute field day with this.

"So Yaomomo, are you going to confess?"

I feel my face go pink all over. The simple though of me confessing to Awase had never crossed my mind. But the mental image I got of Awase and I going out put butterfly's into my stomach. The more I thought about it, the more I began to realize. I would be so happy if I were with him. Doing almost everything with him by my side. Perhaps I could also focus on a damn english question too. "Yeah I might today." I respond in a low voice.

Cheers were heard around the table. Everyone was supporting me and giving me advice on how to properly day the 3 words that meant so, so much. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The final bell rang, signalling operation go-go Awase. I wait for everybody to exit the room first so I'm the last one out. I poke my head to see everybody turning the corner at the end of the hallway. I see Awase leaning on the guard rail, scrolling on his phone. I take a deep breath and approach him.

"Hello Awase! how are you?" I ask. a small tint of pink on my face considering where this is headed.

He looked at me. A pure smile that made me weak in the knees. "Hello Yaoyorozu! I'm good. How about you?".

How was he so fucking handsome?!

"U-um... I'm alright. There's something I need to ask you though..." The blush on my face was becoming more and more eminent. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me, puzzled. "Go on." he said. Still keeping the same look on his face. Well, here goes nothing.

"Yosetsu Awase, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met in my life. You are beautiful, smart, the kindest soul I've ever seen, and selfless. Ever since you saved me from the camp I've been obsessed with you. Your smile fills me with joy on the rainiest day, you're laugh can light up the darkest of areas. You are perfect, Yosetsu. What I'm trying to say is... I LOVE YOU!" Now I am as red than a Tomato covered in blood. However, I get a small sense of reilef seeing that he was more flustered then me.

"Y-Yaoyorozu. I love you too..." he said. Now my heart was going as fast as a F1 car. The only thing I could do Is pull him into a loving embrace. He gladly returned it as I buried my head into his shoulder. He pulled away and gave me a smile. "May I walk you to the dorms?"

I smiled right back at him. "Of course".

As always,

Adonis El Dorino