Headcannons Saga

I know this isn't a oneshot. But there will be on on the way (2024 trust) plus this nice n easy to write with being fun.

(Mostly begins after the training camp incident)

-Momo admires Awase from afar, likewise to him, they both sneak glances at each other in the hallways or at Lunch when the other isn't looking. (Once Momo noticed Awase right in the act and he gave her the most awkward smile you can imagine)

-when someone asks "who is hell is Awase?" Momo will go in depth explain how he saved her life at that training camp incident.

-She will always include the simple "he is very nice" at the end of it. Just to make sure.

-One time when Momo was finished all of her work in class (and she will never admit this to anyone) she sketched Awase without his headband to get an idea of what he looked like without it.

-denies it but deep down she's falling for him day by day.

-sometimes they see each other outside of class. The two main spots being the library and the gym. At the library, they are often at the opposite sides of the entire building. But still visible to each other. Most likely studying. And yes, still sneaking glances.

-All Awase wants is to talk to her but it's never the right time.

-Just like the library, they both see each other at the gym. They both do their own things whether it be quirk training, hand to hand combat, or just training their body. They have an embrassing experience because, well, it's Awase and Yaoyorozu. Basically Momo thought she was the only one in the gym and she her T-shirt was drenched in sweat so she took it off revealing just her sports bra and tight running shorts. Which showed off her curves quite well. She didn't think anything of it. But a beetroot red Yosetsu Awase was there ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶s̶e̶b̶l̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶ watching her strike the shit out of a dummy.

-Yaoyorozu's experience was much like Awase's. She was walking along a path near that pool where class 1-A had spent one day. She had heard voices coming from that direction and not recognizing them. She decided to investigate. She moved a couple of branches form nearby trees to get a view. It turned out that It was class B using it. Also, it was just her luck that a headband-less Awase emerged from the water right in front of her. It turns out he's ripped. It all happened like some scene out of a shitty romance book. She had to thank god that there were trees and bushes to hide her presence because she would have passed out from looking at him for too long.

-Tokage is also Awase's gym buddy. Which makes her a little bit jealous.

-Months go by without them talking to each other, just tiny glances at one another.

-The only ones who know about this blatant crush are the Common Sense Kings. Who are fed up of him daydreaming during the day and is hopelessly crushing on  Yaoyorozu.

-Momo eventually asks awase out for tea. Which he quickly agrees with the biggest smile on his face.

-he spends 5 hours debating if it's a date or not. And comes up with the answer 'not entirely at first base but looks promising.'

-debates if he should wear his lucky headband or not. Ends ups doing so.

-he goes out and buys a really expensive cologne just for the occasion like a chad.

-on the day of the event, right before he grabs the handle on the door to leave, he gets noticed by Tokage and Kaibara. Who don't say anything, but watch him leave then look at each other and nod.

-She's takes him to a cafe where he occasionally goes makes which makes him feel way less nervous.

-They end up talking for an hour and a half about internships, school projects, friends, music they enjoyed and much more. Conversation flowed perfectly. This just made the pair more and more interesed about each other (platonicly and romanticly.)

-Awase only drinks half of his tea. he's too busying looking at Yaoyorozu's eyes.

-Yaoyorozu is secretly very nervous aswell.

-When the bill comes, they get into a 5 minute dispute on whos paying for it. It ends up being 50/50.

-Awase gets jealous very easy. Will fine see her talking to Todoroki and gets dejected. It's a good thing he hides it well.

-Momo is the same, but not as major. She will often just make a pouty face.

-one day after school. Momo spots Awase walking back to the dorms alone, so she calls out his name and they end up walking together. Which he smoothly hands her his number. After accidentally welding his feet to the ground, stuttering like an idiot and welding their hands together when he gives her his phone to put her contact in.

-After that, he spends the entire night excessively fist bumping.

-"Oh Awase, by the way how tall are you?"

"173 Centimetres."

"Oh, Ok. Thanks Awase!"

Heh, Shorty.

-They get on better terms, reguarly gretting each other in the hallways, texting when they are bored or need help with homework. and overall getting along well. Awase is in dreamland.

-One time, all of the girls are in Mina's room. And well, having it be Mina's room boy talk eventually arose. When it got to Momo, they all asumed that she like Todoroki. Execpt for Jirou who causally says "Oh, what about that guy from 1-B that I see you talking too?" She brushes it off with a red face.

-everyone from class B's notices something is up with Awase, he's way to obvious.

-Yaoyorozu often have nightmares about the training camp and the Nomu. She haven't really done anything to eradicate these nightmares so one night she has enough and ends up texting Awase. As per usual he responds in five minutes they end up getting into a deep conversation that lasts until one in the morning.

-He's a total sweetheart and ends up giving Momo exercises to reduce stress and to fall asleep quicker. Aswell as give advice on how to forget the event. She tells him that whenever he can't sleep or has any nightmares to come to her first thing. He has nightmares all the time, but doesn't want to bother Yaoyorozu.

-After mid-terms, there is a party at the 1-A dorms with 1-B invited. Everyone is having a good time, Mina suggests a game of truth or dare, which everyone eventually gets tied up in on. He manages to not get mentioned the entire game. Until Tsubuarbra poses him the question he didn't want to be apart of. Because he's not a pussy, he says dare.

"Go outside, pick a flower and give it to the most beautiful person in the room."

He picks out a daisy, but when he returns Aizawa is there sending everyone home or to their dorm room. He quickly makes an excuse to use the washroom but he doesn't actually go. He goes and places the flower in front of Yaoyorozus door.

-Poor Momo sees this and her heart almost leaps out of her body.

-she spends the entire night debating whether she likes him or not. Eventually admits that she does.

The next day, well, you can guess what happens.