Chapter 4: Maddy Finds Zeke

Boris, Zeke, Herbert, Becca, and Zoey all headed toward the closet. When they were inside, that's when the door slammed shut. Zeke turned around and Boris's crew were standing in front of him. "Hey guys...what's up?" Zeke gulped. "We know what's going on!" Becca said. Zeke shrugged. "I don't so what's the issue?" Zeke laughed nervously. Boris slapped Zeke and pinned him against the wall. "Word of advice, newbie! We don't have crushes or date girls! We beat they're sorry butts if they don't belong with this crew! Understood?!" Boris yelled. Boris released Zeke as Zeke looked up at Boris with tears in his eyes. "Oink! Oink! Awww look! The little sap's gonna cry all the way home! Waa waa waa!" Herbert snort laughed. Zeke stood his ground. "I'm not!" Zeke told them, wiping his nose. Boris got up in Zeke's face. "Listen, if you wanna be with us, you gotta act like us. So don't screw up! Got it?!" Boris yelled. Zeke sighed. "I understand," Zeke said. Boris smiled evilly, "Good lad! Come along crew! We got some butts to kick!" Boris said as he left Zeke in the darkness of the closet.

Maddy saw the whole thing and hid when Boris's crew walked by. When they left and disappeared from sight, Maddy saw Zeke crying. She rushed over and decided to help him, hoping he would remember her. "Here let me help you Zeke," Maddy said as she lended a hand. Zeke recognized Maddy and they both looked deep each others eyes. Zeke then shook his head as Maddy smiled. Zeke flicked Maddy's hand away. "I don't need help and I don't need you!" Zeke said as he got up and walked out of the closet. "Zeke wait!" Maddy called out as the 5 minute bell rang and Zeke disappeared into the crowd of students. Maddy stood alone, sighed, and walked back to her dorm.