Chapter 5: Old Friends

"I swear it! I could've had that kangaroo if we still had a chance! The nerves of those kids!" Iago squawked to Jafar. "I know Iago, but soon we will get out of this dreadful prison eventually," Jafar sighed. "You said it pal!" Iago told his partner. Jafar and Iago were in the same maximum prison but were kept separated from Hades and Sideshow Bob. Just then, a prison guard told them to come forward. Jafar was shocked. "I don't understand. There must be some mistake," Jafar said. "Two people have bailed you out, for your information," the guard huffed as Jafar and Iago followed him. "But I don't get it. Who would do this? To us?" Jafar questioned. "Beats me Jafar," Iago squawked. The guard took the cuffs off of Jafar's hands and Iago's claws. "Wait here," the guard said. As he left Jafar and Iago looked at each other and then peeped through a keyhole. "Thank you dearie! You are too kind," said a familiar voice. "No trouble at all ma'am! Just doing my job!" the guard said. "Here they are," the guard said walking up as he opened the door and handed over Jafar and Iago to a lovely woman. "There you have 'em! Have a great day!" the guard said and tipped his hat to the woman. The woman blew a kiss to the guard and rushed out the door with Jafar and Iago.

Suddenly, the woman pushed them in a car and the car sped off. "Well you sure have a nerve stuffing us like burritos in this piece of junk!" Iago said annoyed. "Come now Iago!" Jafar scolded the parrot. Jafar looked at the woman. She had sunglasses on her but she looked familiar. "Do I...do I know you?" Jafar asked the woman. The woman took out a cigarette and lit it as she took it in and breathed out smoke. "Ursula! I mean Vanessa! You know how I hate when you smoke in the car!" said another familiar voice. "Oh shut your mouth Cruella! You're one to talk!" Vanessa complained. "Will you two stop blabbering and stick to the plan?!" said another voice. Jafar and Iago looked at each other and realized who the ladies were. "Holy Cow!" Iago said. "Aw Jafar! I see you recognize us and you brought that fascinating budgie with you!" Cruella told Jafar.  "I'm a parrot!" Iago said under his breath. Jafar shook his head and looked over at Vanessa. "What's happening, toots!" Vanessa aka Ursula said. "Stop dilly dallying ladies! We're almost there!" the other voice said and cleared it's throat. Jafar couldn't believe it was his old villainous friends who had crushes on him the past years. "Cruella! Ursula! Grimhilde! My friends! What are you doing here and rescuing us?" Jafar wondered. "Jafar! So nice to see you and you're blabbermouth bird! Hope your vacation stay was well, I assume?" Grimhilde said. "Blabber over my mouth, sheesh," Iago rolled his eyes. "It was no vacation stay. We stayed in that dreaded place until you kindly rescued us," Jafar said. "Don't mention it dearie!" Vanessa said flipping through a magazine called Villainous. "Jafar! The question still remains!" Iago reminded him. "Oh we made it!" Cruella said. They arrived at an old abandoned building that looked like an old factory.  Everyone got out of Cruella's car. Jafar wiped himself off. "What an interesting place," Jafar said. Just then, a shadow was tickling Iago. "Oh! Ok! Stop that! Ha ha!" Iago laughed. The shadow brought Iago to the door of the factory and let Iago go. "Ok what's the big..." Iago paused as he looked up at a tall, slender black man. "Good work my friends! You found that blabbermouth bird," said a voice. Iago got pissed. "That's it! I ain't no blabbermouth! I'm a parrot for crying out loud!" Iago hollered. The man pinned Iago down with his staff. "Let me go! Let me go! Jafar!!!" Iago called out. Jafar and his "girlfriends" followed Iago's voice. Then Jafar saw Iago pinned on the ground. "Hey! That bird is very valuable to me! Take him or I'll..." Jafar shouted as shadows surrounded him. "Hello old friend," said the voice. Jafar knew who that voice was.