Chapter 6: Enter the Shadow Man

Jafar couldn't believe it! "The Shadow Man!" Jafar said in shock. "And don't wear it out!" Facilier chuckled as he let Iago go. Iago flew on Jafar's shoulder. The trio of villainesses  approached next to Jafar. "Nicely done ladies! You may pay me now," Dr. Facilier said. They gave Facilier the money that they got for him and headed on their way. When Cruella and the rest of the ladies left, Jafar looked upset at Facilier. "Oh come on now. Don't give me that pouty face," Facilier teased. Jafar got out his black snake staff and aimed it at the shadow man. "Jafar come on! I thought we were pals," Facilier told him. "You abandoned us at that dreaded school when we really needed you and that codfish of a captain! Very disappointing!" Jafar said angrily. Facilier looked at his shadow friends and they chuckled. "Listen Jafar, my man!" Facilier started to say as Jafar was shaking with anger. Facilier started walking around Jafar and Iago as Jafar kept pointing his staff. "You don't need that codfish anymore and you don't need that so called demon that turned on you," Facilier said still walking around Jafar. "How do you know all of this?" Jafar asked as Facilier smiled. "Why my friends on the other side! They know and see everything," Facilier chuckled and continued. "Say, why don't we take Hades revenge and help him out a little. You know? Get back on his good side?" Facilier said as Facilier's own shadow took over. Jafar paused as Facilier's own shadow lowered Jafar's staff. "Think of all the things we can have and rule this Tooniverse together under Hades demand," Facilier continued then stopped circling. "Whaddya say ol' timer? Will you help out a poor sinner?" Facilier asked holding out his hand. "He's got a good point Jafar! Think of everything we ever dreamed of! We can rule once and for all!" Iago told him. Jafar smiled and looked at Iago. "You're right Iago! If we do our own duties under Hades, we will definitely be liked!" Jafar said. Jafar shook Facilier's hand. "I'm in," Jafar said. "Welcome back," Facilier snickered.