Chapter 19: Zeke Saves Maddy

"Ha! I win! You bloody wankers will never beat me!" Herbert squealed. "Screw you Herbert!" Boris yelled at him and started beating Herbert up. "A fight pile? I'm in!" Becca said as she jumped in on the fun. Suddenly, the lights went out. "Who turned out the lights?!" Boris hollered. Just then the bullies saw a faint light and out came Zoey. She was on all fours, acting rabid. "Zoey where the hell have you been?" Boris wondered. Zoey started growling. The bullies looked worried. "Yummy! Bacon!" Zoey said to Herbert. "B-B-Boris! Zoey's gone mad!" Herbert snorted. "Shut up Herbert or I'll make you squeal so loud..." Boris started saying. Then Becca pointed to Zoey's teeth as Zoey was foaming at the mouth. "Becca! Food! Zoey. Wants. Bacon!" Zoey told them as Herbert wee wee wee'd out the door, crying for his mummy. "Alright Zoey! You better stop!" Boris said nervously as Becca held on to Boris's hand, looking scared. Just then Zoey ran towards them and bit both Becca and Boris's legs. They jumped in pain as they ran out of the abandoned building. "I want my mommy!" Boris ran away crying with Becca behind him. "Forget it Boris! Let's just go back to the dance!" Becca said as they ran back to Tooniversity. "Au revoir!" Zoey waved to the bullies as she wiped the whip cream off her face. "I gotta help out Maddy and that little kangaroo," Zoey said. She snuck past Jafar and Facilier and ran to help rescue the two friends.

Maddy couldn't believe she found Roo here. She wanted to help him but she couldn't get out. Then Maddy's powers started to free the chains and she was able to get out. She got the mouth cloth off Roo and he said, "Maddy you have to leave! It's not safe here!" "What are you talking about?" Maddy asked him. "She's right behind you!" Roo shouted. Then Maddy turned around and saw Applebloom holding a dagger as it was coming towards Maddy. At that moment, Applebloom got knocked out by something. Maddy was protecting Roo when she saw Zeke holding his skateboard. "Zeke!" Maddy cried. She ran up to Zeke and gave him a bear hug. "Thank you," Maddy said. Zeke smiled and hugged her back. Then Zoey showed up. "Hey I know I have been a jerk and all but you have to leave now! Jafar and Mr. Facilier will be here anytime!" Zoey said. "What about Applebloom?" Roo asked. "Don't worry Roo, I got her," Zoey said as Roo nodded. Zeke, Maddy, and Roo tried to run out the door but were stopped by Dr Facilier's shadow friends. "My my my, what a shame you had to leave the party so early," Dr. Facilier said. "Zeke, you were one of us and now you are no more! You and your girlfriend will be defeated! This ends now!" Jafar said. As his staff was about to strike the trio, a yeehaw came from behind them. It was Zoey riding Applebloom! Applebloom charged forward and Zoey bit both Jafar and Dr. Facilier. Applebloom lassoed them up and bucked plus knocked the two villains out. "We did it!" Apebloom said as she and Zoey high fived each other. "Bloomy!" Roo cried. "Roo!" Appleblom said as they both ran and hugged each other. "Roo, I'm so sorry. They put me under a spell and I don't know what happened," Applebloom said. "Well I'm glad you're back to normal!" Roo said as the two high fived each other, laughing. Just then all of them heard sirens. "Oh drat," Jafar said as Iago flew away from him. As the cops ran in, Dr. Facilier blew some magic dust and said, "We'll be back!" The villains disappeared. "Damn! They got away!" Joe said. "We'll get them one way or another," Bonkers commented. The parents finally arrived to check on their children. Elsa, Leo, Mikey, and Anna showed up along with Raph, Donnie, and Maddy's roommates. Applejack and Twilight Sparkle also showed up along with the parents of the bullies. Maddy ran to her parents. "Maddy! We were so worried! I'm glad you're okay," Elsa said as she hugged Maddy along with Leo. Zeke's parents showed up and they were not happy. "Zeke Simpson!" Sierra, his mom, told him. "You're father and I are very disappointed in you!" Sierra said as Zeke looked down. "But you did a good job saving the day. Maddy told us," Bart said winking at Sierra. Sierra sighed, "You know your dad is right, but you're grounded for a week," Sierra said. "Thanks guys," Zeke said and gave his parents a hug. The bullies parents had a talk to their kids and the cops said the bullies all had detention. The bullies apologized as everyone else forgave them. Applebloom was happy to be back with her sister and her friends. Kanga and Tigger were happy to see Roo and meet Applebloom as well. Applebloom explained what happened and Kanga forgave her along with Tigger. They all headed back to the dance and back to school as the parents and family members waved goodbye to their kids.