B r u n c h & S i p

October 27, 2018

October 27, 2018

Bianca pulled up to South City Kitchen in Midtown to meet Jazmine . They hadn't spoke in about two weeks , since Bianca found out about her hanging with Keenon. She was her best friend and for her to keep that from her was odd. Bianca felt like she was the only person that didn't know about her and him .

Bianca walked in the restaurant and was greeted by the hostess , she told her she was meeting someone and went to search for Jaz. She was sitting looking in her phone and texting , when Bianca cleared her throat and pulled out a chair she looked up . "Hey B, how are you ?", Jazmine spoke trying to get Bianca to break my mug. She was pissed because she was so confused and wanted answers ."Hey Jazmine", Bianca replied as she placed her bag on the seat next to her . "Look so as you know I've always had a crush on Keenon. Well when I was 14 and he was 16 he took my virginity , one of those weekends we were staying over . We did it in the movie room and we did it two more times . That's when I found out about Caatelyn and he avoided me. I was so stupid", she explained . Bianca's heart soften for her a little , she knew about her crush but never thought he would pay her any mind . "Wow, so why was he dropping you off the other day ?", she asked . "I had no one to pick me up and we were in VA. They kept them niggas and Dough was in jail himself ", Jazmine replied with her head low .

The waitress came and took their order , there was an awkward silence. "Have you talked to Saint ?", she asked Jazmine . "Yes , on my way over here she's been working all week and we need to go out this weekend. You talked to her ?",  Jazmine responded . "Yes I talked to her last night . She's all in love now ", Bianca laughed.  After they finished up their  food and paid the check, they left to part ways . Bianca was glad they talked because she didn't wanna carry bad blood , but she was just pissed no one told me .  She had already talked to Catelyn and she realizes her man isn't shit. Even though Keenon was her brother she'd seen him hurt so many women and doing Catelyn so wrong , but it was up to her to leave .

 Even though Keenon was her brother she'd seen him hurt so many women and doing Catelyn so wrong , but it was up to her to leave

Saint had a photography appointment today and
work . She was getting a lot of feedback from the site she opened and with the pictures that she took of Meech and her friends,things were taking off. She was thinking about quitting her job, because here she was in a photo studio at 8:30pm . She really wanted to be cuddled up with her boo and watching TV . Saving for prom and senior trip wasn't that serious , she really had to quit something  . "Okay and that's a wrap", Saint told the Instagram model that had hit her up weeks ago for services . "Yes, thank you I love your concepts . Since I've become an ambassador of these brands I can tell you I've needed a dedicated photographer", she spoke . "Well you are professional and make these pictures come to life . I'll have them for you by Wednesday ",Saint told her packing up her camera . "What are you doing tonight , me and my friends are hosting at Opium y'all should come through ", she asked  Saint while putting on her coat. "I'm only 17 , won't be 18 until January ", Saint replied . "Oh wow , girl don't worry just ask for me when you get to the door , we'll be there at 11pm " . "Ok cool I'll text my friends and see what they say. Once I get there I'll text you ", Saint told her as they both walked out of the studio.