W e e k e n d L o v e

Next Morning

Next Morning...

Bianca woke up to being cuddled by Snook remembering the night before and the drinking they did . When they got to her house they took more shots . Before she knew it they were waking up in the theater room cuddled up. She seemed to have fallen asleep cradled in his arms . Looking up at him sleep and hearing his soft snores , she wondered about his story.

"Stop staring at the kid it's rude as fuck Yanca", he mumbled with his eyes still closed . Bianca jumped because she thought he was sleep , "Never catch me slipping ". He opened his eyes and kissed her nose, then looked at his Rolex and the time read 9:49am. "I'll take notes not to sneak up on you ", she laughed as he squeezed tighter . "That's your best bet", he responded . They laid that way for about another 45minutes, with Bianca enjoying cuddling and Snook actually sleeping for once .

With the lifestyle that Snook lived, he was always looking over his shoulder and never knew who to trust . However , in Atlanta he felt secluded away from the jungle of Liberty City . He wasn't fully strapped, even though his gun was in the car he felt ok being on offense .

"I can stay here or your peoples coming home ?", he asked . "I mean it's up to you, they ain't gonna be back till next week, they texted me last night . Extending their trip ", she replied as she showed him the text . "I'm still gonna get a room, this not my shit so when you gotta leave out I gotta be cool", he replied looking down at her . By this time he was fixated on a curl that escaped her messy ponytail from last night , he was pulling on it with his eyes closed drifting back to sleep.

After about two hours, Bianca woke up and made her way to the shower in her room. Snook wasn't in the movie room and she heard him on the phone as she passed the kitchen. He was talking in an aggressive tone , a tone she hadn't heard him talk in before . Not that she had known him for a long time but he'd never shown her that side of him before.

Bianca was soo into the shower , she hadn't heard Snook come in the bathroom. "Aye Yanca , I'll be back a little later, I gotta handle something ", he yelled over the loud water . "Ok , just lock the bottom lock", she replied . Snook just chuckled , if he thought she was serious last night he would have got in the shower with her. Bianca was a good girl but in the meantime he needed some good bud and some top.

 Bianca was a good girl but in the meantime he needed some good bud and some top