H o m e S w e e t H o m e

December 30, 2019

December 30, 2019

Saint cut her trip in New Jersey short and got on a flight the next day back to Atlanta. She told her mother why she was coming home but told her father one of her friends was sick . Meech had come back home the same night that he called her and was now locked in his condo. No one from his family knew where he was but his uncle T , his grandmother and Saint . She would have to wait for her car to be shipped into Atlanta, but in the meantime he needed her .

So here they were in the same spot for the last two days , in his room in bed. Meech didn't want to do anything , he turned his phone off and just laid there. She was ordering them food since she'd been here but him being quiet bothered her . They shared conversations during the days but not much. Her mother was concerned because she cut her trip short and she really didn't care how her father felt .

"Babe, take a shower and please talk to me", she told him . He turned his head to her and just had a blank stare . "Ok but only if you will get in the shower with me please", he replied . "Of course". She stripped down and helped him out of his boxers. After he go in the shower , she stripped down and got in with him.

Saint held his waist from behind while leaned his head against the wall and cried . She was at a loss for words because she had never seen him this way and even though he kept a tough demeanor this made her feel like he really trusted him. "She left me in the hospital and never looked back. Didn't even wait to be discharged . She tried to come back when I was 6 and my father told her no. She had caused enough damage and I didn't need inconsistency . I wish he would have let her come back , I needed her", he weeped .

Meech turned around facing Saint and she wiped his tears , while standing on her tippy toes to kiss him

Meech turned around facing Saint and she wiped his tears , while standing on her tippy toes to kiss him. She could see that he didn't even want to talk at this point . He kissed her sloppily as the water cascaded over them, she let him take full control as he lifted her onto the shower seat . Meech stepped back admiring her naked body , she was perfect in every way to him. She looked down shyly, "Lift your head beautiful , thank you for coming here with me it means a lot", he told her grabbing her chin.

Now at eye level with his manhood , Saint  stroked it and watched it stand to attention. Meech threw his head back enjoying the strokes , they he felt the wet warmth of her mouth around it . He opened his eyes looking down as Saint had positioned herself. She was jerking and sucking like he had taught her . He started caressing her cheeks as he watched himself go in and out of her mouth . The slurping turned him on even more, as he moaned "Fuck I'm about to cum, turn around". Saint smirked as she did what she was told and bent over the seat . He entered her juicy pussy as he spread her cheeks. They both let out a sigh, he begins to stroke her slowly.

He grabbed her neck with one hand and the other on her hip. "Fuck..", Saint moaned as he squeezed her neck a little. "You ready to take all this dick baby?", he spoke . His fingers roamed to her mouth as she begin to suck them and moaned louder. Meech stopped stroking her and started to play with her pussy , while she sucked his fingers begging for him to stop playing . "Damn, this pussy so wet", he whispered in her ear. Entering a finger and finding her G-Spot, "Naw give me a second baby". He knew how to get her to beg for it and he loved it .

"You ready?", he asked and she nodded. He hit her spot one more time and the juices started to run down her leg. He entered her again , stroking her wildly and pulling her hips toward him. "Ouuuu, fuckkkkk..", she moaned louder . "I'm cumming , fuck", Meech moaned pulling out and cumming on her back .

After 5 minutes they got back under the shower head and Meech held her from behind with his chin on the side of her neck. "I love you so Mookie", Meech told her . "I love you too baby".

Jazmine pulled up to Starbucks in Dough's Roll Royce , she hated driving her truck sometimes and had fun picking what cars she wanted to drive

Jazmine pulled up to Starbucks in Dough's Roll Royce , she hated driving her truck sometimes and had fun picking what cars she wanted to drive . She was out running around for her New Year's Eve party that Dough agreed to let her have at the house . It was no more than 10 people coming and he was fine with that . Since she found out Saint snuck back in town , she was going to pull up and curse her out but noticed her location was off. Which meant she was with Meech and she always turned it off when she was with him .

After getting her order she Facetimed Bianca, "Hello". "What you doing ? You know Saint is back in Atlanta Bitch ?", Jazmine asked . "How you know ?". "I talked to her mother but she told me she wasn't home yet". "Meech", they both said together and laughed . "Girl , she better come to this party I was so sad when I thought she would be out of town", Jazmine spoke stopping at a light . "Yeah I think Snook is coming but I don't know". "Y'all are annoying". "Says the girl having a party at her boyfriends house and driving his car", Bianca told her . "Anyway bye girl", Jazmine laughed as she hung up.

Jazmine hit the group chat .

BFF's G4L💕💵🧜🏾‍♀️

Jazzy Pha: You've been ratted out Saint and your location is off . You better be at our party tomorrow
Saint 😇: no habla espanol
Jazzy Pha: You better be glad I don't know where you are whore
Saint 😇:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 007 bitch we keep it safe over here
Jazzy Pha:🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

After pulling up to the house , Jazmine checked her phone to look at Instagram. She scrolled on Saint story and started to laugh.

SaintNoLaurent 20Minutes Ago

The next chapter is already written , I need at least 20 votes and at least 10 comments to post next chapter