S c h o o l D a y s

December 10, 2019

December 10, 2019

Meech entered McNair High at 8:00 am , everyone was still in the hallway preparing to go to class. After a weekend of fun , it was time to get back to school .He was getting thirsty stares from the females in the hall as he walked to his locker. Cutting his hair shouldn't have  made them stare that way , but here they were . After spending the rest of the weekend with Saint , they decided to always make sure they had their own life outside of each other . They spent Sunday laying around , having sex and being lazy . They ordered food and watched movies but Monday was here again and she had to go home on Sunday.

Guys usually felt cocky about taking someone's virginity , however Saint was special and pure . He actually was falling in love with her and that set her apart from any girl in Atlanta or the rest of the world . Over the weekend , they really dug in deep and shared secrets that they wouldn't even tell their family. Saint revealed that she had been cutting since the age of 13 and she was seeking help for her issues .

Meech told her that his abandonment issues led him into a life without much attachment . He'd moved from Miami to Detroit and down to Atlanta , he laid not rooting grounds to any of the cities . Once his father went to prison at  5 , he learned that attachments will lead you no where .

He put his coat in the locker and walked in his first class Ms. Hammer . As he walked in her didn't see the usual crew. It seemed he was the only person that came on time today . He sent a text to Saint asking where she was .

MeechieBaby💙where you at ?
Mookie❤️🔒📸: on the way I'm like 15 minutes away aka I just pulled out of my driveway 😂
MeechieBaby💙: Hurry up before I put you across my knee
Mookie❤️🔒📸: 😬
Meech chuckled to himself looking up from his phone , seeing Bianca and Jazmine walk in . "Morning Meech", Jazmine spine poking the side of his head . "Waddup sis ",he spoke pulling out his books out . Ms. Hammer walked in with a student , "Good morning guys , this is Mia she's new to McNair. I'm going to pair her with one of you to walk her through her first day . Who wants to volunteer ?", she asked . No one raised their hand, so she chose someone . "Jazmine can she follow you today", she asked . Jazmine rolled her eyes before responding. "Oh yay of course Ms. Hammer", Jazmine replied annoyingly. Everyone laughed under their breath but Meech laughed loudly . Ms. Hammer told the student to sit beside Jazmine , while she flipped Meech off.