S e c r e t s

Same NightMeech had been driving for almost 10 minutes and still hadn't said anything

Same Night
Meech had been driving for almost 10 minutes and still hadn't said anything . He had a blunt between his fingers , he put on some NBA Youngboy before they pulled off and they were just driving. Saint was looking out the window playing with her fingers and momentarily playing on her phone . They finally came to a stop and Saint noticed they were in Chosewood Park. "So how much did you find out when you looked up my family ?", he asked lighting his blunt looking at Saint . "Huh?", she responded .
"Huh, you heard me . I noticed a change in your behavior after I came back from Detroit . I kinda feel like you been knew though", he replied as he held the blunt up to pass to her . She grabbed it which surprised him because she never smoked with him.

Thoughts raced through Saint's head , she didn't know where this conversation was going . "Yes , I've been read up on it years ago . I put two and two together a week after we met. I didn't really care that wasn't my business ", she replied inhaling from the blunt . Meech just nodded and changed the song to "Wait " by August Alsina , this was Saint's favorite song at the moment. "Honestly , this whole school shit is new to me and being with y'all is new to me", he spoke. She passed the blunt to him and checked around her shoulder . "I'm not tryna kill you Saint " "I'm just checking because I don't know about you Meech , too mysterious ", she replied . "What you wanna know ?" "What made you come to Atlanta?". Meech paused, rolled the window down and gazed out for a few minutes. He looked back at her as if he was studying her demeanor , he couldn't really read her and that was why he really liked Saint . No matter what she kept a poker face and he knew if shit ever went down Saint was loyal . She had already proved it more than she knew .

"I'm here on vacation , Koby is my real cousin . His mom and my father are siblings  .  I don't know my mother , she walked away when I was two and we haven't seen her since. So if there was a question of the difference of lifestyle , my uncle offered Koby mother a lot of shit. She refused , she's headstrong but I personally would have taken something ", he laughed her looked directly at her. "Why are you here ?" "You tell me, I'm sure you researched it", he finished the blunt and tossed it . "I didn't honestly , when Jazmine made a comment about your car and buying me the Fendi bag . I mentioned it , not judging just letting her know I picked it up when I heard your name in class", she told him.

At this point they were staring into each other and neither wanted to blink. "So why have you been ignoring me then ?", he asked . "You fucked that Ashley girl , she sent me a picture ", Saint told him and hand him the phone to see it.

 "You fucked that Ashley girl , she sent me a picture ", Saint told him and hand him the phone to see it

"Oh shit, she's bugging this ain't even her. This is Mariah from Detroit , she was my bitch for like a year and she must have been lurking and sent this to her. How the fuck did she get this, that's crazy ", Meech laughed as he back out of the space . "Just don't lie to me , I like you and you've been my peace but don't lie", she replied . He stopped the car before he left the parking lot and turned to Saint . "Why won't you just give me a chance to show you I really fuck with you .." . Saint nodded in agreeance. Meech leaned over the middle console and grabbed her chin and leaned in for a kiss . Saint obliged even accepting tongue , inside she was floating . Saint was never intimate with a boy at all , the most ever did was kiss in a game of truth or dare. She had crushes but she was always to shy to approach anyone . She stayed to herself and just listened to her friends stories . So this moment was mind blowing , she questioned why he was interested in her . She hoped he didn't want to just have sex with her because her feelings would be extremely hurt.

As they separated from the kisses Saint couldn't hide her blushing and looked out of her window as they went back to Jazmine's house...

Next Morning ..

They had a 9am flight , so they got to the airport at 7:30am

They had a 9am flight , so they got to the airport at 7:30am. Everything was pretty quiet between Keenon and Jazmine. After their conversation , he stayed in the bathroom for the most part talking to his child's mother . Jazmine was glad he could help her but after this she was really going to ignore him when he came around . He didn't really come to Bianca's house much since he moved out two years ago. Sitting at the gate waiting for their plane to board , she checked her Instagram . In her DMs was a
chick that kept DMing her about her ex Dough, at this point she was talking to herself because Jazmine never answered . She left him alone when he got locked up the last time and she was really done. She was in the mood to be petty and that's is just what she did..

 She was in the mood to be petty and that's is just what she did

She chuckled to herself then glanced at Keenon. "Oh shit they boarding ", she told him as they got up to board the plane . "Can you drop me off at school?",she asked . "It's gonna be like 11am just stay home , I'll drop you off there", he told her as they walked onto the plane. "Hell no I don't need nobody seeing your car, I'll just Uber" . "You scary as hell Jazmine ", he laughed as they took their seats .

After an 1 hour and 45 minute plane ride , they had landed . She was so ready to sleep in her bed and it wasn't even a question. "You want me to drop you off or not?", he asked . She nodded , she didn't feel like waiting for an Uber anyway. Keenon gave his ticket to Valet and they patiently waited for the car
to be pulled around . "You like old niggas don't you, Dough one of my OG's forreal ?" , he asked. "Mind your business , I was being petty", she retorted looking away . "Yeah ok", he replied as the car pulled up. He still had his 745, which was very distinctive because he had 5% tint all around .

When she got in she ducked down , she didn't want to be seen with Keenon. However , it seemed like everybody was outside . Yes, she had moved out of the projects but she still lived in East Atlanta Village.
Everyone knew everyone , so she was going to get him to drop her down the block. The ride was silent as they both sang to the music .They finally pulled up to her house even though she told him not to. "You piss me off bye Keenon", she huffed before getting her bags and exiting the car . He watched until she got in and he pulled off ...

Let's Chat!