S l e e p o v e r

September 1, 2019

September 1, 2019

Saint sat on the back balcony of the guest room that her and Jazmine were sleeping in . They literally have slept in that same room together , since they were kids coming to Bianca's house .She had been up since 8 am with her laptop , posting pictures to her site . It's funny she never really thought of creating  a website instead of just an Instagram. Meanwhile , Jazmine and Bianca were sleeping the morning away.  Later they had planned to go out for lunch and to the  mall. Saint had received her monthly check from her dad for $1,500 and was even making plans to visit him and his new family for Christmas.

Saint had twin sisters that were 4 years younger than her , to say she wasn't jealous would be a lie . They lived well in a big house , while Saint was left to slum in Bankhead Courts with her drunk mother . She always wanted him to pull up and save her but he never did. So she learned survival quickly becoming the parent to her mother . She'd even begin stealing so they had food to eat , but she put that behind her . Her mother has since been sober for some years and was working as a licensed RN, in which she'd always been licensed in.

"Why you up so early ?", Jazmine spoke breaking her train of thought . "I had to upload my pictures from yesterday onto my site", Saint told her . Jazmine took a seat next to her and scrolled through her Instagram. "You haven't been talking about your boo lately ", Saint asked. "Girl he's locked up again, I'm getting sick of this I think I'm gonna finally leave him alone". It was true Jazmine was dating this older street dude name Dough, she knew him from East Atlanta but she was sick of him randomly getting arrested . She was ready for a regular dude , but sometimes you fall for all you know .

While Saint was peeling her mother off of the couch , Jazmine was going to crack houses looking for her mother , she soon picked up a stealing trade just to get her and her siblings food. Unlike Saints mother , Jazmine's never became sober and died of an overdose 5 years ago. Her and her siblings were now living with their aunt. "What you think about Bianca's brother ?", Jazmine asked playing with her fingers . "Wow , who Keenon, you know damn well Bianca would kill you if you even look at him. Plus , didn't you say you want a regular dude, he's a blood ", Saint looked up at Jazmine . "He took my virginity when we were 14", Jazmine finally admitted and Saint's jaw dropped..

3 Hours Later..