Li a r Li a r

December 16, 2018

December 16, 2018

Jazmine had been in her room the entire weekend and now Saint was right with her under the covers. She had been crying her eyes out because she couldn't believe that she was a statistic. She had really just started having sex with Dough, but they were fucking like rabbits.

"So what did he say ?", Saint finally asked . "I haven't told him yet, I don't wanna keep it . I wanna go to school, I've applied to so many schools already", Jazmine whimpered . "I get it you have a future ahead of you, you need to get on birth control after this", Saint spoke as she scrolled on her phone . "Yes definitely, I'm glad we don't have to go through this with you or Bianca . Keep your legs closed", Jazmine preached , causing them both to laugh.

"Don't say anything to anyone and I swear I won't tell your nothing else", Jazmine popped up and looked at Saint . "I swear what is it ?", Jazmine replied . "Secret for a secret", Saint told her sitting up with her back to the headboard . "Keenon called me two months ago drunk and I went outside . We talked for like 3 hours", Jazmine replied playing with her fingers.

Saint's mouth dropped, "oh shit, I know you were here and no where near Dough". "He was out of town for a week and I was here with the kids . I don't know but Keenon will always be cool to me ", she smiled . Saint was still in shock and pretended to forget the secret she was supposed to tell.

"Oh shit he's on his way  , I gotta get dressed . Let me get in the shower , we are going to Cooks and Soilders. I'll take the tests with me ", Jazmine scrambled to running  to the shower. "Ok well let me go, I still gotta pack I leave on Friday, I love you ", Saint yelled to  her  while getting out of the bed. "Love you too , I'll call you when we get back". Saint gathered her Dior bag and duffle bag,then walked out to her car to drive home .

Once Saint got home she made a B line to her bathroom for a bubble bath. It was 7:46pm and she was kinda happy Jazmine went out so she could come home . She had spent most of the day at Jazmines house and needed time to pack a weeks worth of clothing .

1Hour Later..

Dough had pulled up and picked Jazmine up in his White Bentley GT. From the way she hugged him and kissed him, he could tell her energy was off . "Wassup with you ?", he asked . "Nothing ", she replied scrolling in her phone .

When they pulled up to the restaurant , Jazmine opened her bag and handed him a gift bag. He smirked at first and once he opened it his mouth dropped . "Damn, you good ? ", he asked looking at her . " Yes I wanna get rid of it", she told him . "So what the fuck was the point of the gift bag , you could have told me over the phone if you were killing my seed", he yelled . "You right , can we just go eat please ", she replied . He nodded and walked around to open her car door.