W e e k e n d B l u e s P a r t 1

December 1, 2019

December 1, 2019

Saint was laid across the large sectional in her living room, it was 9am and she had fell asleep there last night

Saint was laid across the large sectional in her living room, it was 9am and she had fell asleep there last night . The TV was still on and her phone was beside her. She wanted to be in Miami on jet skis with Meech and her friends. She quit her job the day before she was booked for the next two weeks . She really didn't even need a job , but she needed to stay busy .

"Why you down here so early moping ?", her mother asked walked down the stairs to the living room. She just gave her a look . Her mother denied her request to fly to Miami and spend the weekend with Meech . "Girl you was just with that boy in Detroit , you ain't missing nothing ", she replied plopping down on the couch next to her . "Ma , it's his birthday . His friends surprised him with a trip since he hadn't been there since he was 11", Saint lied . "His birthday huh ", her mother side eyed her .

Saint gave her a fake smile and sat up from slumber position . "I didn't know until yesterday , it's only until tomorrow . The girls wanted to go too but since I can't go they are stuck in Atlanta too ", Saint pouted . Her mother looked at her daughters disappointed face . "As long as you are back here before school starts on Monday go ahead", her mother agreed. "Yesssss , let me tell the girls and go pack !!", she screamed hugging and kissing her mother .

She ran up the stairs and FaceTime Meech and walked in her room closing the door behind her ."Hello", his groggy voice answered . "Wake up , it worked book my flight. Now we gotta get a fake cake and balloons", she replied laughing . The two had devised a plan to say it was Meech's birthday , even though his birthday wasn't until April. "You been hanging around me too long , I'm a bad influence on you little girl ", he told her . "Yeah whatever maybe I enjoy it ", she replied while grabbing her suitcase that was still half way packed from Detroit .

"Ard, it's not that cold down here so I don't know about jet skis but it is 80. Call the girls and make sure they are coming before I book the flight ", he told her as he walked to the bathroom . She texted the group chat while Meech had the phone propped up on the sink with the phone on pause while he pissed . "I am still on the phone rude""Shutup and text the girls man".