I Dont Like Who Ive Become | Chapter 5

"I'm sorry, but Ben. I'm not ready to start dating or ready to have a boyfriend." I said, I had found Ben by the beer and pulled him behind a tour bus. "I kinda figured. And I'm sorry if I had made you uncomfortable or anything." He said.

He looked kinda upset but not so much hurt. "Friends?" I asked. God, I hate this. Friend zoning someone. It feels all weird. He gave me a gentle smile. "Friends." And we hugged.

He went off to the beer again and found a girl. Me on the other hand. Was standing by myself drinking some sort of drink. I was on my 7th cup when Zack walked up to me.

"Hey, Jess." "Hey, Zack." He took a drink. "How many how you had?" He asked. I raised up 7 fingers. "Damn, girl you hold your alcohol well." "Yeah, well doesn't help when I want to get black out drunk." I said downing my cup.

"What's wrong?" I sighed. "Just crappy day. Want to forget everything." I said looking around. I saw Alex and Jack kissing. It was really cute and hot. Not gonna lie.

"Let's dance?" He asked. I looked around. "Sure." I said we walked over to where all the people were dancing. It was pretty fun, till I bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." A guy said helping me up. "No problem." I got to my feet but he never let to of my hand.

"Uhh." "Jessica?" "Yeeaa. Wait..Kellin?" I said not believing that it was him. "OH MY GOD. JESS. VIC! COME!" Kellin yelled then hugged me tighter than ever. "Wha- Jess?" Vic said walking over to us.

"It's Jessica! Go get Jenna!" Kellin said hugging me again. Vic ran fast away. "When? How?" Kellin said not letting me go. "I'm on Warped." "As a band." "No, just as a artist. Juliet."

"Vic what-" Jenna said stopping her words as she saw me. "Jenna." I said as Kellin let me go. I was kind weary if she was gonna lash out at me. I haven't kept in contact with no one but Alex and them.

She walked up to me and pulled me into a hug and started crying. "Don't you ever. Ever! Do that again. I've missed you." She cried. I hugged her tighter back. Then Kellin, and his boys, Vic and the guys, and Alex and them also walked over. It turned into one big group hug.

I couldn't help it. I cried. I've missed them all and here we are hugging like we haven't seen each other in ages. "JESSICA WE MISSED YOU!!" They all yelled reaaaaally loud. "Shhh, guys" I laughed.

They pulled away and I hugged each individual. It was kinda funny cause they lined up for a hug. It was pretty long to, but it was just my high school friends. I hugged almost everyone I had three more people.

"I've missed you girl." Justin said giving me a hug. "I've missed you too, Justina." I joked. He shot me a glare then a smile. Next was Mikey. "JESS! It's been to long!" He gave me a hug and spun me around. "It has been, I promise I won't do it again."

He smiled at me. "I'm holding you to that." He said laughing as he walked back over to Vic who waved at me. I smiled and turned around to give the last person a hug.

As I turned I froze and my mouth was open and I was almost crying. "Ash..ley." I said looking at him. He looked so grown up. His hair was longer and black, of course.

"Juliet." He said. We stood there for awhile just looking at each other. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you." I cried. And I mean cried. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I heard people yelling Jess and Jessica, I had to come see if it was you." He said shakily. I looked up at him, awe he's crying, "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to cry." "It's fine. I would've anyway. I'm sorry." He said. My eyes widened. "Is he here?" I asked quietly

He nodded. "I would exspain everything for you...but, it's not my job. But we all are or have been giving Andy the cold shoulder for a long time now." Ashely said giving me another hug. I sighed. "Don't tell him I'm here...let him figure it out himself."

"Promise. Now can I have your phone number?" He asked I gave it to hm and he gave me his. "Can I tell the other to come meet you. They've all missed you." I nodded.

He texted the guys. They arrive the same time. "Ash. What's u-" Jinxx said stopping mid sentence. His eye caught mine and he ran up to me and swung me around. "JESS!!!" He shouted, heads turned in our direction. "Shhh, Jinxx." I said laughing.

"I'm sorry I've just missed you. You know me and Sammi are still going out." He said proudly. "Jess, I've missed you." Added Jake and CC at the same time. I laughed at them both. "I've missed you all." Then their faces went from happy to sad and another look I could quite figure out. But I knew what they were for.

"Were sorry Jess." Added Jake. That's it. "Guys, if your not gonna tell me why your sorry. I'm pretty sure I have a clue but-" I was cut of by there faces. They weren't staring at me anymore. But behind me. "What?!" I asked getting madder. Jake pointed behind me.

I turned around and god, I wish I didn't.

A/N I bet it's Andy ;)